Twu Survey Update,

What a picture! :down: It really shows how classy the TWU supporters are. Apparently TWU supporters love surfing the "illegal" parts of the internet. :down:

High Speed Steel said:
With no Blue Print there is no me. With no me, there is no Airplane. With no Airplane, there is no "HACKMAN"....!!!!!!!

--------------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
Dont kid yourself, if there is no you there is somebody else. Any one can be replaced.

Butt Scraper,

You are as clueless as the rest of the twu sheep. You still call us scabs. I think that is funny because you support a SCAB union by your own admission. you support a union that raided the aa property back in 1946. I know you have been told that before, and your brain (you do have one don't you) just could not process the truth.

You must be one of those company suck ups!!

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
What a picture! :down: It really shows how classy the TWU supporters are. Apparently TWU supporters love surfing the "illegal" parts of the internet. :down:
What do you mean surfed the illegal parts? I'll have you know I got that pic from Hackman's wallet...on the back it read..."me at 17"...so you see..he was legit...HAHAHA...What's the matter my little princess? Not into real photos? Throw us some more of those Japanese cartoon hero figures...and be real careful babe, I still have that famous photo of you and me...and I could show all....HAHAHA!

Massaged anyone lately?

Nightwatch said:
What do you mean surfed the illegal parts? I'll have you know I got that pic from Hackman's wallet...on the back it read..."me at 17"...so you see..he was legit...HAHAHA...What's the matter my little princess? Not into real photos? Throw us some more of those Japanese cartoon hero figures...and be real careful babe, I still have that famous photo of you and me...and I could show all....HAHAHA!

Massaged anyone lately?
Wow earl, is that foto before or after you got drilled? Looks like thats a satisfied man, so it must of been after. How 'bout that foto you claim have of the Princess making you lick her boots? Go ahead and show us that one will ya earl? With the Princess ridin' you like a Shetland pony? Great stuff.

Really earl, you should really get out of the alias thing and back to some kind of reality.
What little you have left that is. I think you've gone through about 10 different names in the past few months, your gonna run out of personalities soon. HAHAHA!

The twu PUNKS, DRUNKS, and COWARDS. Earl leads them all.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Hackman said:
Wow earl, is that foto before or after you got drilled? Looks like thats a satisfied man, so it must of been after. How 'bout that foto you claim have of the Princess making you lick her boots? Go ahead and show us that one will ya earl? With the Princess ridin' you like a Shetland pony? Great stuff.

Really earl, you should really get out of the alias thing and back to some kind of reality.
What little you have left that is. I think you've gone through about 10 different names in the past few months, your gonna run out of personalities soon. HAHAHA!

The twu PUNKS, DRUNKS, and COWARDS. Earl leads them all.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!
I suppose I could lead you, where would you like to go?...and which of the three would you like to be?

And as far as licking her boots...hmmmm...good stopping point I guess.

Nightwatch said:
I suppose I could lead you, where would you like to go?...and which of the three would you like to be?

And as far as licking her boots...hmmmm...good stopping point I guess.
Sorry earl, your a twu believer, not me. Oh, your definately a coward, hiding behind another of your numerous aliases and hurling insults until you get booted off the BB like all the times before.

The Princess will tell you when to stop licking, and you will obey. You've been trained well with your years as a management office coffee gofer.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Bob Owens said:
Dont kid yourself, if there is no you there is somebody else. Any one can be replaced.
With no Blue Print there is no me. With no me, there is no Airplane. With no Airplane, there is no " Bob"...!!!!!!

----------------------------------

Hackman said:
http://www.tvland.com/shows/munsters/image...ws/main_pic.gif

Here's nightwatch (earl) and his girlfriend high speed steel (low speed brain) after the lovin'
Hey, I like the picture. Is your head shaved Hackman...? You know you really resemble Uncle Fester. Try losing the goatee, shaving your head, and shoving a lightbulb in your mouth...!!!!

You may be able to make some extra cash at the Texas State Fair as an "Uncle Fester" impersonator this fall.....!!!!

High Speed Steel said:
Hey, I like the picture. Is your head shaved Hackman...? You know you really resemble Uncle Fester. Try losing the goatee, shaving your head, and shoving a lightbulb in your mouth...!!!!

You may be able to make some extra cash at the Texas State Fair as an "Uncle Fester" impersonator this fall.....!!!!

Now that's funny right there....HAHAHAHA!

fester2.jpg
...."YOU CALLING ME A SCAB BOY!".....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey NIGHTWATCH do you want to be filleted or just chopped into bits before I eat you for dinner. Atlantean roaches are bigger and taste better than these TWU SCAB roaches I've been hunting lately, but due to TWU concessions I couldn't afford to get a better hunting lease this year.

Well I'll tell ya there Princess...if you want to eat me ya might think about dinner, some fine wine, and a bit of mood music........but please send a recent photo prior to the engagement....HAHAHAHA!