U Files To Reject Labor Agreements

What's very interesting about this post is when does USA320Pilot ever ask anyone elses opinion on anything?

ref this post:

Hawk:

s it possible to take the utility portion out of the IAM-M contract and place the work in the FSA contract? Then could the utility & FSA positions be combined to cross utilize work forces to gain productivity advantages and cut costs?

Separately, what's your opinion of TheTruths comments, which seem to coincide with the S.1113© motion?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Whats more, with this post how ofthen does USA320Pilot agree with anyone and have any type meaningful dialog with them?

Ref this post:

TheTruth:

TheTruth said: "My sources indicate that the company has confirmed with the judge that the unions don't have a right to strike."

USA320Pilot: If true, that would seem to give the union's even less leverage, especially with company proposals only getting worse and worse for labor. You would have thought the CWA, AFA, & IAM would have learned from the failures of ALPA's RC4, which cost the pilot's "big time".

Regards,

USA320Pilot

usairways_vote_NO said:
Seems to me Todd your post was directed at USA320 pilot on his truck driver comments right?

Correct and the comment about working on the 8th floor from 700. We do our best to prevent posters from using mutiple usernames, as we can track this very easily. Your IP address is displayed to the moderators/admin on each posting. To end the repetitive postings about this subject, a320 and the truth are different people.

Please return to the original topic. Thanks.

Todd B said:
Correct and the comment about working on the 8th floor from 700. We do our best to prevent posters from using mutiple usernames, as we can track this very easily. Your IP address is displayed to the moderators/admin on each posting. To end the repetitive postings about this subject, a320 and the truth are different people.

[post="200423"][/post]​

I won't comment on this again but the fact that an IP address is displayed for each post does not ruleout 100% that a person is not using mulitple usernames even if posted within minutes of each other.

usairways_vote_NO said:
I won't comment on this again but the fact that an IP address is displayed for each post does not ruleout 100% that a person is not using mulitple usernames even if posted within minutes of each other.
[post="200425"][/post]​
or a cloaking device!!

usairways_vote_NO said:
[post="200425"][/post]​

If you want a new IP you can use AOL..they have thousands of IP addresses and not one stays the same i.e they aren't "static.". Most webmaster's biggest nightmares are AOL related since they can't ban the IP address because it is not static unlike those of us who have broadband and have a dedicated IP address. AOL is good for some things....can you say "backdoor access." :lol:

Todd B said:

[post="200423"][/post]​

Thanks Todd

Must have been one of those childhood flashbacks of thinking I was in trouble...God, right when you think you're over it and normal. :shock: :p

I know Delldude, there is nothing normal about me...I beat you to it!! :lol: :lol:

USA320Pilot said:
Hawk:

Is it possible to take the utility portion out of the IAM-M contract and place the work in the FSA contract? Then could the utility & FSA positions be combined to cross utilize work forces to gain productivity advantages and cut costs?

It won't work unless they reduce their pay by 50%.

It also wont work because of class and craft determined by the NMB, the certification is Mechanic and Related. Not Fleet.

Even if possible, there would be a huge problem with intergration.

It just slays me - "unions have no right to strike."

WTF are the powers-that-be going to do? Go to every employees' house on the first day of a strike, put a gun to their head and MAKE them go to work? It ain't the 1920's, yet.

LOL!

Latest posts