UAL777flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcabpilot

Senior
Aug 22, 2002
Just a simple question:
Do you ever do any work? I ask because I can''t help but notice on the occasions I visit this board that you are constantly posting things here during all hours of the day, seven days a week. Is it okay for you to do that during working hours? Because if you don''t have anything else to do...I mean, we are looking for ways to cut costs, aren''t we?

I appreciate your interest in me, but have you ever heard of vacation days? Yes, there are times that I'm able to post from work. Usually it's done while waiting for a report to print. I also work a 10 hour day on average on my own time. Do you? I also work through my lunch, which I'm not required to do. Do you? I'd put my work ethic up against yours or anyone else's any day of the week. But thanks for being so interested in me. I'm flattered!

Yes KCABPILOT, UAL777Flyer spends all 10 hours on the job typing on this board.

It just took me 2 minutes to type this response. I assume average time spent per post is like 2-5 minutes. So he gives up maybe 45 minutes in his day to share intelligent insight and keep us in the loop.

Give me a break. This is a waste of a thread and a pointless gripe.

Oh I forgot...why can't you just leave and let us save our glorious airline...well, when it somehow became more your airline instead of our airline, I think we had it lost already.....

mastermechanic,

Not sure if you've gotten the word yet, but Tilton is high on culture change at UA. Employees with bad attitudes won't be tolerated. I suggest you quit your whining over who wronged you in the past and start focusing on the future. You give me far too much credit as a member of management. I don't make or dictate policy. I'm a worker bee just like you. Except I don't continually point the finger of blame at everyone else but myself. Hard to believe you were ever a Marine. The attitude you demonstrate in your posts is an embarassment to the Corps!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/26/2002 9:57:23 PM UAL777flyer wrote:

mastermechanic,

Not sure if you've gotten the word yet, but Tilton is high on culture change at UA. Employees with bad attitudes won't be tolerated. I suggest you quit your whining over who wronged you in the past and start focusing on the future. You give me far too much credit as a member of management. I don't make or dictate policy. I'm a worker bee just like you. Except I don't continually point the finger of blame at everyone else but myself. Hard to believe you were ever a Marine. The attitude you demonstrate in your posts is an embarassment to the Corps!

----------------
[/blockquote]
If you read more carefully I don't think anyone believes your in managment but only that your stock options and managments stock options all are about to be worth dirt.

Sooo mastermechanics point maybe hit a little close to home and I guess thats why you called him a embarassment to the corp just one outsiders view!!!

When the idiot light comes on call a mechanic cause you d@m sure can't fix it!!!!
9.gif']

Can't win here, it's a circle jerk with pilots and management types laminating us with there geo-corporate/political/business savy and know how. All I can say is this, all these pilots and management types are going to see their little kingdoms come to an end. Yes, we will suffer ourselves, but know where near what these guys are going to take. After 16 years can someone say...I just don't care anymore...and to be truthful, it feels realllllly gooood

mastermechanic,

Not sure if you've gotten the word yet, but Tilton is high on culture change at UA. Employees with bad attitudes won't be tolerated.

If you really believe that horsesh*t, then your are more stupid than your posts.....

kcabpilot:

oh let me bow to you mr. pilot. in your profession...don't you live and die by procedures and facts? so how can you make such assumptions about UAL777Flyer.

Well naturally because his name is all over this board he must not be doing his job. He sits at work all day and types on this board. Are you a pilot? If yes...how can you make such an absurd assumption?

I would expect more intelligence from a pilot quite frankly.

777flyer:

I'm not really interested in you per se. I just couldn't help noticing your handle all over this board. I mean, coming up on 500 posts in the two short months you've been visiting - that's impressive. You must have to wait for a lot of reports to print out there at work eh?

As for work ethics, I didn't know you worked through lunch.

How about nights? weekends? out in the rain maybe once in awhile?

No?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/26/2002 6:09:32 PM UnitedChicago wrote:

Yes KCABPILOT, UAL777Flyer spends all 10 hours on the job typing on this board.

It just took me 2 minutes to type this response. I assume average time spent per post is like 2-5 minutes. So he gives up maybe 45 minutes in his day to share intelligent insight and keep us in the loop.

Give me a break. This is a waste of a thread and a pointless gripe.

----------------
[/blockquote]

Jeeze UnitedChicago, if it took you 2 minutes to type 12 words I hope you're not a pilot!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/27/2002 4:10:00 AM UnitedChicago wrote:

kcabpilot:

oh let me bow to you mr. pilot. in your profession...don't you live and die by procedures and facts? so how can you make such assumptions about UAL777Flyer.

Well naturally because his name is "all over this board" he must not be doing his job. He sits at work all day and types on this board. Are you a pilot? If yes...how can you make such an absurd assumption?

I would expect more intelligence from a pilot quite frankly.
----------------
[/blockquote]
unitedchicago
kcabpilot is a mechanic with an emotional attitude you see in kids who haven't had their way and will bring down the house of cards anyone is building to satisfy themselves.
He is also a mechanic that has been told by AMFA he is very special.
Most of these child like people grew up in an age where mommy and daddy were able to give them everything they wanted.
When they went into the real world they expected to have everything they had at home right away. Instant gratification is a word that comes to mind with this group of spoiled immature men.

What their parents had took them a whole lifetime to get. I think we have a group who really does not get it.

I am afraid the trouble light is on, but they can't really see it, and have no clue on how to fix it. What is really scary is they think of themselves as the future.
The young mechanics do not play well with anyone else.

Hey moron....we don't have young mechanics anymore..they are all laid off. On our crew the lowest guy is 12yrs...but if you are comparing us to the worthless ol' farts still breathing, then ya, guess we are kinda young. The leadership and inspiration you old corps guys has been simply...well inspiring. Don't get it, don't get it...oh we get it all right. We've watched the IAM shove bullsh*t down our throats for over a decade and a half. We've watched CEO and corporate execs walk away with bank...and everyone and I mean everyone knows what the contract of 2000 has done to an entire industry....kcabpilot knows more, has done more, than any 777 pilot will ever know, but they'll never know it cause they'd have to put down that wall street journal and look at their instruments to ever know it....and BTW grandpa...we'll come and wake you up when the shift is over...

atabuy:

Talk about an emotional reply full of spurious assumtions....

Bad mouth me all you want, at least my tounge doesn't stick out when I type.

Well, that did not take long! Too bad we could not get a Flight Attendant in there for good measure! Oh well!

For those of you just tuning in, we, the employees of United Airlines, are just doing our usual dance of joy. Unfortunately, the Dance of Joy only commences when it can be played out on the heads of other employee groups at our company. As you can see, there are lots of employees more than willing to inflame dissent amongst the different employee groups, and the likes of mastermechanic(!) are only too happy to add as many expletives to the discussion as possible to get everyone's knickers in a twist.

We hope you are enjoying the fun so far, and hopefully, the moderator will be along shortly to pull the plug, so enjoy while you can! :)

mancityfan
Overpaid, underworked pilot about to take a 37% pat cut, but what the heck, I can afford....so I am told by the other employees here at UAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.