Uh OH. Looks like Matt Gaetz is a DIDDLER !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is right about the bias. Both sides are. happy now? But there is this guy at Fox News named Tucker Carlson who sent texts to his other "news" coworkers and they all agreed that stop the steal was a joke, and in Tuckers case, how much he loathed Trump. But that didn't stop him and others from going on the air and airing something that they privately don't believe. That kind of crosses the "biased" line.

He is right about the bias. Both sides are. happy now? But there is this guy at Fox News named Tucker Carlson who sent texts to his other "news" coworkers and they all agreed that stop the steal was a joke, and in Tuckers case, how much he loathed Trump. But that didn't stop him and others from going on the air and airing something that they privately don't believe. That kind of crosses the "biased" line.

Any line on the other side of those 2 center lines is crossing the lines that I have no interest in.

Trump, Trump, Trump, Biden, Biden, Biden, Blah, Blah, Blah……. Suckers.

3DD9136C-7DCC-4DA3-9C21-8078C9717B75.jpeg

If you could have left out the “But” I would have been. “But” you couldn’t do it could you.
What are your thoughts about Tucker Carlson privately saying that the stuff he was putting out on his show was utter BS, but he kept doing it because of the stock price and ratings. Again....that kind of crosses the bias line when you KNOWINGLY lie.

What are your thoughts about Tucker Carlson privately saying that the stuff he was putting out on his show was utter BS, but he kept doing it because of the stock price and ratings. Again....that kind of crosses the bias line when you KNOWINGLY lie.

I honestly haven’t paid any attention. I don’t watch Tucker Carlson. I think “all” of these “paid” shills are just Lonesome Rhodes wannabes. From what I hear though Tucker just paid more attention to how the formula works so he’s rewarded with the Lions share of rubes eyes.

Who’s your particular Lonesome Rhodes?

A Face in the Crowd predicted Rush Limbaugh

I didn’t know Limbaugh had a TV show. BTW I’m getting close to insulting you again since you seem to have ZERO ability to realize the Left is influencing you just as much as the Right is influencing the other half of the Country.

The Party philosophy you obviously bow down to in total IMO undeniable subservience is just as shitty as the side you chose to believe has the moral low ground.

OPEN YOUR EYES…….

Last edited:
I didn’t know Limbaugh had a TV show. BTW I’m getting close to insulting you again since you seem to have ZERO ability to realize the Left is influencing you just as much as the Right is influencing the other half of the Country.

The Party philosophy you obviously bow down to in total IMO undeniable subservience is just as shitty as the side you chose to believe has the moral low ground.

OPEN YOUR EYES…….
Limbauagh did have a TV show. Where he famously called Chelsea Clinton a dog and tried to blame it on his producers

Limbauagh did have a TV show. Where he famously called Chelsea Clinton a dog and tried to blame it on his producers

So what. Have you ever thought about maybe watching some nice nature documentaries instead of being so hyper focused on all this Political nonsense?

Just pointing out that Limbaugh had a TV show. You seemed to doubt that.

I’ve never watched or listened to him either. I don’t listen to or watch Political Bobbleheads on either side. I’m not easily manipulated.

NOr am I, but I do like to hear what the other side is being fed

In other words “The other side” you have a side that you like being fed (manipulated) by. You are watching (And listening) to what one side is feeding you and that side is what is currently called (Known as) the Liberal side. That’s your comfort zone. That’s your clan. Those are the people you want to break bread with. Those are the people you want to recognize with. Those are the people you chose to face battles with thinking some “other side” is your enemy. You think “your side” is the right (righteous) side.

Meanwhile “the other side” thinks the same way as you do. Neither “side” is right or wrong. They’re just being manipulated by “other” people who want them to think their way so they can gain more access, control and power.

Think you can ever step away from that comfort zone you wrap around yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.