United States economy doomed …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you do have an entitlement complex and serious mental issues. Society owes you nothing, not 911 services, not sewer, nor water. You are owed nothing and the sooner you realize this the better off you will be. Your mental state is a very serious concern. Why are you watching the New York state of the state address? You are in dire need of help!!! The only help I can offer is this:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can; and

The wisdom to know the difference.

Yes you do have an entitlement complex and serious mental issues. Society owes you nothing, not 911 services, not sewer, nor water. You are owed nothing and the sooner you realize this the better off you will be. Your mental state is a very serious concern. Why are you watching the New York state of the state address? You are in dire need of help!!! The only help I can offer is this:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can; and

The wisdom to know the difference.

society owes me nothing ? i'm sure you haven't heard of the social contract , locke , hobbes anyone ?

are you an anarchist ?

society owes me nothing ? i'm sure you haven't heard of the social contract , locke , hobbes anyone ?

are you an anarchist ?

No, like I said I'm a realist. Society owes you nothing. You are not entitled to anything. What you might have earned is an entirely different story. Although it is apparent by your ramblings that you have not earned what society has bestowed upon you and its an "all about me" entitlement attitude that will be your downfall. Seek help now before it is too late.

wealth isn't going to go away , in the future it will be based on what benfit you provide society . if your a doctor your going to live in a nice house and drive a fancy car. i want to immitate the system we have today , but there won't be any carry over to the new system , so if you were say an athlet with millions of dollars , under the new system you'll have zip along with everyone else , and you'll start getting paid based on what you provide society ... athlets don't fix things , they don't heal people etc , so they will get very little ..

Freedom,

I'll take you up on this. Under your proposed system, who determines (1) the value of what people provide to society and (2) the amount of pay based upon that perceived value? Please take the time to reflect on your answer, as this makes a substantial difference in an economic system.

No, like I said I'm a realist. Society owes you nothing. You are not entitled to anything. What you might have earned is an entirely different story. Although it is apparent by your ramblings that you have not earned what society has bestowed upon you and its an "all about me" entitlement attitude that will be your downfall. Seek help now before it is too late.

i'll try this one more time ...

hadenough .... our economy is very ill , it's dying .. slowly ...

while no one owes anyone anything , it's imporant that we all work , it's the only way our society fuctions , when people contribute .. and i think you would agree with that principle .

now the way our society is set up , those people who pay their way , or earn ,make money .... they do this by working in what's called a job ... they get money for their goods and services ...

let's say you and i lose our jobs as baggage handlers , but we are WILLING and able to work , do whatever in any field that will allow us to make money . What should we do if there are no jobs for us ? what if there are no jobs for months or even years on end ? i'm not retired , nor am i old enough to have saved up enough money to get me by for years on end ...

What shall i do to survive had enough ? Where will i find food and shealther ? i'm willing to work , but with no jobs , i will be unable to do so .... and before you say live off of charity , people are already having such a hard time that they can't give as much as they use too ....

so the problem , that's coming up that we're looking at had enough , is that people WANT to work , but their are no jobs for them ... this is what's called the unemployment rate , and as that rate continues to rise , more people will join the ranks ...

after a time these people become disponded and disilliousned ... they see those who are working and say " they only got that job because they have connections " or they begin to think that they are being kept down due to race/religion/sex etc .... soon people turn to crime .... so on and so forth .

Freedom,

I'll take you up on this. Under your proposed system, who determines (1) the value of what people provide to society and (2) the amount of pay based upon that perceived value? Please take the time to reflect on your answer, as this makes a substantial difference in an economic system.

i've given some thought to this ... at first i figured we'd get 100 people and have them rate jobs and their usefulness on society from 1-10 ... then i realised that we'd have people giving football players scores of 10 ...

to start off we will need to gather very intelligent people , and we're going to need a computer model of indemand jobs ...

let's take doctors .. they study long and hard to do what they do .. right now they make alot of money , so on the one -10 scale we ccould easily say their a 9 because their jobs are hard to master and they are in demand .... while on the other specturm of that you have baggage handlers , anyone can be trained to do our jobs in a matter of weeks ... so we would give baggae handlers a 2 (maybe even a 1 ,but i say 2 because i am one lol )

so to start off the new system we go and rank all the jobs based on actual WORTH to society , football players don't actually provide much worth ( art and entertaiment will not be as strong as they are now

Then we need the computer model to help us adjust as time changes .... if eveyone who graduates college goes and becomes a doctor we won't need as many doctors , so we will downgrade the pay level to 8.5 .... it's alot like capaltism ... excpet managed ..

EDIT:
we will distrbute the funds through a card much simlar to the food stamps card people use now , akin to a credit card ... this will allow people to secure places to live much the same way money does today ...

i've given some thought to this ... at first i figured we'd get 100 people and have them rate jobs and their usefulness on society from 1-10 ... then i realised that we'd have people giving football players scores of 10 ...

to start off we will need to gather very intelligent people , and we're going to need a computer model of indemand jobs ...

let's take doctors .. they study long and hard to do what they do .. right now they make alot of money , so on the one -10 scale we ccould easily say their a 9 because their jobs are hard to master and they are in demand .... while on the other specturm of that you have baggage handlers , anyone can be trained to do our jobs in a matter of weeks ... so we would give baggae handlers a 2 (maybe even a 1 ,but i say 2 because i am one lol )

so to start off the new system we go and rank all the jobs based on actual WORTH to society , football players don't actually provide much worth ( art and entertaiment will not be as strong as they are now

Then we need the computer model to help us adjust as time changes .... if eveyone who graduates college goes and becomes a doctor we won't need as many doctors , so we will downgrade the pay level to 8.5 .... it's alot like capaltism ... excpet managed ..

EDIT:
we will distrbute the funds through a card much simlar to the food stamps card people use now , akin to a credit card ... this will allow people to secure places to live much the same way money does today ...
I'd rather die of starvation than live in that crap nothing like it will ever happen real people will never stand for it. only because this is an aviation board is this idiotic thread still going on a financial board it would have long since been laughed away for the absurdity that it is.
Freedom call the employee help line maybe it's not to late

EDIT:
What you are sugesting here is nothing like captialism. It is communism and has been proven to be a very flawed system and does not work. Have you read Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto? It is a very interesting read and looks good on paper but it does not work in reality.

like food stamps???? LOLOLOLOLOL now if that doesnt prove you have no clue what does

ever seen the person getting the 200 bucks worth of groceries then loading them into a Caddy?

I'd rather die of starvation than live in that crap nothing like it will ever happen real people will never stand for it. only because this is an aviation board is this idiotic thread still going on a financial board it would have long since been laughed away for the absurdity that it is.
Freedom call the employee help line maybe it's not to late

it's just an idea , just THEORY at this point ... i can't say if it will or will not happen ... but i'm going to advocate for it ...

and no i doubt you would die of starvation ... people have a strong desire to survive ... althou maybe i'm wrong and their will be alot of people shooting themselves in the head when their 401k's break ...

tell me kitty cat .. aside from my radical theory ... am i wrong about the us goverment being broke ? lets see if you understand what defecit spending is ? What state are you from kitty ? i bet your state is in the red ...tell me your state , and i'll go search for news from your state and i'll tell you about the budget crisis , unemployment rate their and propsed soultions from your state goverment to blance the budget .

it's just an idea , just THEORY at this point ... i can't say if it will or will not happen ... but i'm going to advocate for it ...

and no i doubt you would die of starvation ... people have a strong desire to survive ... althou maybe i'm wrong and their will be alot of people shooting themselves in the head when their 401k's break ...

tell me kitty cat .. aside from my radical theory ... am i wrong about the us goverment being broke ? lets see if you understand what defecit spending is ? What state are you from kitty ? i bet your state is in the red ...tell me your state , and i'll go search for news from your state and i'll tell you about the budget crisis , unemployment rate their and propsed soultions from your state goverment to blance the budget .

Like I have said you have your priorities all screwed up. Get help for your mental state before you succumb to the pit of despair your pittiful small mind has dug.

What you are sugesting here is nothing like captialism. It is communism and has been proven to be a very flawed system and does not work. Have you read Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto? It is a very interesting read and looks good on paper but it does not work in reality.

you know i think i have read it , but it was a long long time ago , it didn't make enough of an impression to really stand out in my mind , but i do understand the concept of commusim ... i do however remember reading sir thomas more's UTIOPA ...

the problems with the communism we all think about , aka russian commusim are very complex , but i don't think we'd have them if we went with centeral goverment here ...

First of all , the russians , limited people's freedom's ... that was a big mistake ...that led to an unhappy , non transparent society , and i think that lead to alot of graft which slowed down the system ....

The russians also tried to be too centeral , if they had delgated more authority to their different states things would have been more effiecit regional ....

finally , they didn't have the kind of techology that we now have today to manage their vast emprie ... they had to kill forests for alll of their spread sheets , whereas we have the ablity to email thousands of documetns across our nation in mintues ... i want all of you to think of the efficeny revolution that has occured due to computers ...i can email all of my friends in minutes , where in the old days if i used the mail , it would take weeks ...

we have the techology to build a better system .

i'll try this one more time ...

hadenough .... our economy is very ill , it's dying .. slowly ...

while no one owes anyone anything , it's imporant that we all work , it's the only way our society fuctions , when people contribute .. and i think you would agree with that principle .

now the way our society is set up , those people who pay their way , or earn ,make money .... they do this by working in what's called a job ... they get money for their goods and services ...
You were starting to show a glimmer of hope but then you digress back into the same flawed train of thought.

Like I have said you have your priorities all screwed up. Get help for your mental state before you succumb to the pit of despair your pittiful small mind has dug.

your going to have to explain what you mean ... do you mean it's crazy of me to think people might kill themselves if they see their savings vanish ? because it's not ... some people actually place that much value on their money .... strange isn't it ...

or are you implying that i'm crazy to say 401k's will get demolished ? because if you haven't been paying attention , i think on average they are down at LEAST 30 %

i'm saying that as the economy continutes to fall , stocks will fall , that drags down 401k's ...

You were starting to show a glimmer of hope but then you digress back into the same flawed train of thought.

Here’s the difference between my position and your position .

I can document and demonstrate a number of things ..

1 . That the federal government is out of money ( hence the need to deficit spend )

2. That state budgets are also out of money (hence the need to cut services and or ask the federal government for money )

3. That American citizens are also out of money or very highly in debt . This is evidenced by the sales data from last December , auto data (on average auto sales are down 30% ) credit availability which is being restricted due to 1 , too much debt from people apply for credit , slowing economy . Rising job losses and declining stock and home values are also NOT helping the average American consumer .

Now , take a deep breath had enough , and try to put forth some facts and figures before you call me crazy … I’m a reasonable person , If you show me data that supports your side of the story that the economy isn’t in for dire times , then believe me , I’d be more than happy to read it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts