Us Air Agent Checked In 2 Of The 9/11 Hijackers

Well remember, it wasnt TSA back then. It was contracted out security working.

"I said to myself, 'If this guy doesn't look like an Arab terrorist, then nothing does.' Then I gave myself a mental slap, because in this day and age, it's not nice to say things like this," Tuohey told the Maine Sunday Telegram. "You've checked in hundreds of Arabs and Hindus and Sikhs, and you've never done that. I felt kind of embarrassed."
its called gut feeling,instinct....law enforcement use it all the time..
where we work its called political correctness,zero tolerance policy when will america wake up? its ok to be suspicious.....just don't get caught
"In your mind you're saying, 'Why didn't you react? Why didn't you do something?"' said Tuohey, who retired last year. "You just have that tortuous thing pulling your mind apart."
because some idiot in h.r. will tell them to fire you....
THIS STORY WAS BROUGHT TO YOU THROUGH LIBERAL THINKING

coachrowsey said:
I'm sure the employee had a very hard time of it & still does, but bottom line whomever was doing the screening was at fault for letting those bastards on.
[post="253465"][/post]​

C'MON, whether your Democrat, Republican, Independent, or Anything, the bottom line is ALL OF US AMERICANS WERE CAUGHT OFF GUARD AND NEVER EXPECTED SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HAPPEN ! Had he, (the retired agent ) pushed for, and called police; at the time they would be able to do nothing fearing themselves a possible racist reprisial and aligation. In addtion, we dont even know until the government tells us what they do know. They could have been totally unarmed and had an inside job with catering or had razor blades in their shoes for all we know and may not ever know.

I am no advocate for the TSA however the boxcutters that were believed to be used were not banned at the time. So blame the intelligence on that not the people at the x ray machine

coachrowsey said:
I know that, but I think you probably understand what I mean about the TSA. They are total idiots.
[post="253470"][/post]​
hey, i resemble that remark

It doesn't matter anymore. The CEOs and Mr. Bush have taken the human factor out of the equation.

Identity means NOTHING anymore. With Mr. Bush wanting to hand out identity/driver's licence cards to every warm body that can violate our laws and enter the country illegally, it just doesn't matter anymore. The "no-fly" list is a joke. More dribble to make it look like they're doing something while really doing NOTHING.

Although I suppose we're doing a good job of keeping old lady's toenail clippers off airplanes.

Like it or not everything that was carried aboard those planes on 9/11 was allowed at that time. If anyone is to blame it is the FAA for not prohibiting those items before. I regularly flew with a leatherman pocket tool in my bag prior to 9/11 and it was never questioned.

PineyBob said:
It's not nice to insult idiots by comparing the Trained Shoe Analysts to them.
[post="253556"][/post]​
Why are you so mean and vicious to certain groups of people and posters (I am not talking about me) that you don't agree or like? Because your pride was hurt or you were made late for that flight one time or whatever you automatically lump a group together and say there are insulting to idiots?