US Airways ALPA MEC Code-a-phone update (extract)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike you I didnt even try to work for AWA,SWA,Peoples Express and so on because I felt like they would ruin the industry. Guess what #### Bob I was right! I would never scab #### Bob and call me a scab to my face. Show me where I said I would ever scab #### Bob. Not all airlines have scabs #### Bob but yours sure as hell does. I need to check and see if #### Bob is on the list. You sound as mad as AWA320 I think I just pissed myself again.
-------------------------

Hawkhunter,

You and I are twins. I didn't try to go work for any of those carriers either. But what you stated earlier you said you would scab. That makes you a scab in my eyes. I'm not on any list, have never worked for an airline that struck nor have ever crossed any picket lines. But you, Hawkhunter, I am sure you would so I call you a scab for what you have said on these boards.

Jesus, it is a web board after all. Too many get too worked up over this stuff. It's just an anonymous web board. But I still think you would scab given the oppurtunity.

Bob

Really? I sound violent. I see the violence in the Westies at the chance they might lose their Windfall. We are just saying it as it is. You will not get your land grab anytime soon. It is not just the furloughee that is pissed pal. Unlike you, I try to stay off this board. I just respond to idiots who think they have it all figured out. If Clinton would have just said that yes I had sex with that woman, I would of had much more respect for him. If you guys would say yes Christmas came early, I would have more respect for you as well.

I wish I could and if I thought I got a windfall I would say so just to ease the obvious tension between us. The truth is we didn't get this windfall you speak of in fact we got handed stagnation instead! Many of us will now become what many on the east were... 15 plus years in the right seat, some windfall there pal can't wait to see the grand prize in all this.

-------------------------

Hawkhunter,

You and I are twins. I didn't try to go work for any of those carriers either. But what you stated earlier you said you would scab.

I never said I would scab. Please show me where I said i would. If you work work for AWA then you are one of those carriers. If you dont then dont waste my time.

I wish I could and if I thought I got a windfall I would say so just to ease the obvious tension between us. The truth is we didn't get this windfall you speak of in fact we got handed stagnation instead! Many of us will now become what many on the east were... 15 plus years in the right seat, some windfall there pal can't wait to see the grand prize in all this.

I will try one last time. Where will you be on the list in five years? Compare yourself with a 21 year non-furloughed guy and do the math.

I will try one last time. Where will you be on the list in five years? Compare yourself with a 21 year non-furloughed guy and do the math.

Still sitting in the right seat Hawk!!!

Now lets look at your 21 yrs, how many ACTIVE people are below you??? 1986 hire for you I am guessing? You have on the AAA active list maybe 200 to 300 below you. Then that's where you should be on the combined list. You were bottom before and should be bottom after. You as well as all AAA pilots were asking to place us at the very bottom while you took 50% jumps up the new combined list. Windfall?? I thinks not!!

700UW,

P.S. By the way, I understand that yesterday in "open session" that the PHL Reps. and JNC Member and Negotiating Committee Chairman Doug Mowrey publicly announced to the MEC that if John Prater endorses and turns the seniority list over to the company as is, we they be resigning their ALPA positions.

Which would leave Butkovic alone on the Negotiating Committee.

Jerry Glass must be dancing an Irish jig.

(Is there such thing as a Jewish jig?)

Still sitting in the right seat Hawk!!!

Now lets look at your 21 yrs, how many ACTIVE people are below you??? 1986 hire for you I am guessing? You have on the AAA active list maybe 200 to 300 below you. Then that's where you should be on the combined list. You were bottom before and should be bottom after. You as well as all AAA pilots were asking to place us at the very bottom while you took 50% jumps up the new combined list. Windfall?? I thinks not!!

You are nothing but a smart a$$ and I am done trying to convince some idiot that he just won the lotto. You girls and guys know it but just wont admit it. I should not be below some 3 year little #### and I promise, you will never be welcome out east. So go make love with yourself.

You are nothing but a smart a$$ and I am done trying to convince some idiot that he just won the lotto. You girls and guys know it but just wont admit it. I should not be below some 3 year little #### and I promise, you will never be welcome out east. So go make love with yourself.

Spoken like a true east pilot. Good luck with the remainder of your career Hawk. BTW I could give a good rats A zz if you don't like your position! You were JR before and you are JR now so suck it up. I will only come out east if its a last resort and you will deal with it or not but you will not jepordize the flying public with your horsesht!! Just quit and save us all the trouble.

Later Jr eastie!!!

Spoken like a true east pilot. Good luck with the remainder of your career Hawk. BTW I could give a good rats A zz if you don't like your position! You were JR before and you are JR now so suck it up. I will only come out east if its a last resort and you will deal with it or not but you will not jepordize the flying public with your horsesht!! Just quit and save us all the trouble.

Later Jr eastie!!!

Never said I would jepordize the flying public and you idiot will never tell me anything. Later scab.

Later Jr eastie!!!

Anatole France
"That man is prudent who neither hopes nor fears anything from the uncertain events of the future."

'Hawkhunter' I promise, you will never be welcome out east. So go make love with yourself.
[/quote]

Just so everyone knows and is reminded of such:

Hawkhunter is a scab.

Just so you know.

'Hawkhunter' I promise, you will never be welcome out east. So go make love with yourself.

Hawkhunter is a scab.

Just so you know.

Thats pretty funny! You dont even know who I am and your calling me a scab. I checked the list and guess what? you were a scab. Once a scab always a scab eh #### Bob.

Hawkhunter is a scab.

Just so you know.

Bob he is a complete waste of time. He calls names and complains because of his POOR career decisions. He is JR on the AAA list and JR on the new list and thinks we got a windfall!! I won't see left seat now for several more years as a result of this forced marriage and now add age 65 and I hit the double digits in added wait time!

Bottom line, blow this clown off! Calling people scabs when he admits he would cross the line on this forum. Now who is the real scab here!!!!

Bottom line, blow this clown off! Calling people scabs when he admits he would cross the line on this forum. Now who is the real scab here!!!!
[/quote]

You and Bob have not shown one post where I said I would scab. In fact all I ever said was AWA still had scabs flying. I have never scabed nor would I. Your all talk pal. So please show me where I said I would cross the line or shut the f%$k up Bozo.

OK, This one has run its course.

The name calling and personal attacks stop NOW.

This thread is closed. If you guys start attacking each other in another thread, the cornfield awaits. No more warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.