Us Airways Ceo:

LGA / 037 said:
how about Ponce and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico?
LGA has a 1500 mile restriction with the exception of Sat 12:01am until Sun 12:00n Lga also has no I.C.E.
[post="242191"][/post]​

You dont need ICE for Puerto Rico and I understand about the 1500 mi restriction. How many of these other routes are over 1500 mi and run just on the weekend? Why wouldnt these two cities work on the weekend for VFF and those wanting to vacation in the islands?

PineyBob said:
No I'm after you because of your blatant hypocracy both here and on FlyerTalk. I have watched and read your posts and you went from being an ardent supporter of Airways to one of it's largest critics and it happened right about the time it became clear that PIT was no longer going to be a hub.

[post="242159"][/post]​

My lord piney since when has changing positions been considered blatant hypocracy my my how bad does an airline have to treat you before someone finally says enough is enough and move on?

BB,

Is it the industry, all of the legacy airlines...or just US Airways? Yes we did survive as a result of givebacks, was it you that said they would not make the difference?

I am happy we are here to fight another day, and fully support those efforts, lets move forward!

BoeingBoy said:
Bob,

If you're looking for proof by way of cause and effect, it'll be hard to pin down because anyone can always say "well, that was because of this other thing". But didn't Siegel, the architect of plan 1, say himself it wasn't working?

If anything, I would say that the company still being here is because of the sacrifices of the employees - a small Q204 profit is a pretty poor result after approximately $2.5 Billion in savings provided by those employees so far.

Jim
[post="242161"][/post]​