US Airways.com & 800-428-4322 A MESS!!

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
My sister-in-law was supposed to fly back to AVL today...last night the web site was whacked out - today it was working, unfortunatly her 2:00 p.m. flight out of MCI was cancelled. So was the 5:40 flight. Tain't pretty.

I''d love to know when my wife arrives, but can''t. I went on the website tried to check status, came up with a blank page. Called the 800 number, pressed 1 for automated help, got hung up on. I did this 10 times between the website and phone over a 3 hour period. Is it THAT bad? Even the computers took a paycut and benefit concessions? Is Dave too cheap to buy more bandwidth? Will my wife arrive? Inquiring minds just want facts.

Reservations is "snowed" under.

You all are preaching to the chior!! First of all flifo has a special number--write it down next time don't press 1. Second the res agents are "snowed" under trying to help the passengers at the airport get on the plane. Third--next time you have a complaint write to Crystal City. Don't write customer service write a personal letter to David Segal!!!