US Airways' New Pilot Leader Calls Himself a 'Peacemaker'

Answer the question. Did the east agree to binding arbitration, along with the west and the company?

Did the east wuss out after the Nic and form a sham union to try to get out of their agreed arbitration?

Is the east going to lose?

Yep

No matter how many times you try to convince yourself, you know that you are wrong.....make an agreement, live by it, you'd expect that from management, don't be a hypocrite.

Actually that is not what I would expect from management.

Whew!!...."you'd expect that from management"!!???? You were able to actually type that??? Wow! OK Pearly sweetie...full credit where it's due. THAT is the singularly most hilarious joke likely to ever be posted to these boards! Thanks for the near-to-producing-tears laughter! ;) As for "don't be a hypocrite": Am I wrong in recalling that you've claimed yourself as some previously employed, lesser imp of said "management"? ;)

While you might well have a future in stand-up comedy; perhaps your time would be better spent again seeking passage on some clunker KC, in the august "crew" position of an overly awed, little tourist/groupie...and again discussing how "we" were going to refuel aircraft....Who knows?...they might could use a spare chock....

If you enter into a binding agreement, you live by the agreement, the west did, the company did, but the east didn't, and what have you gained from that act of petulance?

hmm?

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I know after all those years of ALPA its hard to imagine a union that pushes the will of the majority of its pilots, that certainly can't be a union can it?
When the majority wields the Union as a weapon against a minority it's called organized crime. ALPA, for all it's faults, never in a million years operated with such hatred and malice as your fake scab outfit.

Reactions: 5 people
What, exactly, is your problem? As long as established rules are followed, what would you consider more productive, a majority "crushing" a minority or a minority crushing a majority? Which is more democratic? Do you want to invoke the same Federal Government you inveigh against to help you weak sisters? and, I do mean, sisters. and, weak. Pathetically weak.

Last I heard, a majority ruled the group, but, in Arizona, with all the fools and idiots, things might be different.
The Weak Sisters have had no problem what so ever in holding all of your miserable heads under water. Even out here in the Wild West we have laws. Just because you find honoring your legal requirements abhorrent doesn't change anything. I can't wait for the day you finally realize that your "majority", C&BLs, elected leadership, ratification hopes are all just stupid pointless diversions. USAPAs behavior is patently illegal. Nothing you vote in or change with the benefit of hindsight, with the hopes of screwing the West in the future doesn't matter even the slightest bit.

After Silver rules the company is going to come down hard on whatever side they need to. In all likelyhood the side they told Silver was their legal requirement...the Nic. side. They're done waiting around and have enjoyed your self inflicted financial suicide long enough. They're moving fwd with or without you scabs. We're standing by to assist in whatever fashion we can.

If you enter into a binding agreement, you live by the agreement, the west did, the company did, but the east didn't, and what have you gained from that act of petulance?

hmm?

You simply can't be serious??? If you indeed exist within such a degree of perfected, personal oblivion as to even be able to earnestly (or with even the utmost "innocence") proffer such absurd statements/questions....well....perhaps I was being overly generous with assuming any viability for so much as a chock....

hmm?
Until a contract has been signed and the NIC not used, the east has lived up to the agreement completely. Unless section IV C is met, we are still at square 1!

So you would have no problem with the company lowering east pay to $105/$65 for all captains/fo's since Parker didn't sign the east contract???? I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that.... :lol:

Jim

As I'm equally certain that anything which offers you any opportunity for feebly attempting to provide distress to your former coworkers will afford your happy fingers a delightful experience, and apparent cause for the typing of many lol's....for which, as well as the clearly displayed, utter absence of "having a life", and the constantly demonstrated probability of never obtaining one, you have my sympathy.

So you would have no problem with the company lowering east pay to $105/$65 for all captains/fo's since Parker didn't sign the east contract???? I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that.... :lol:

Jim
I'd take that....it's a raise for me.
Cheers.

As I'm equally certain that anything which offers you any opportunity for feebly attempting to provide distress to your former coworkers will afford your happy fingers a delightful experience, and apparent cause for the typing of many lol's....for which, as well as the clearly displayed, utter absence of "having a life", and the constantly demonstrated probability of never obtaining one, you have my sympathy.
No answer, I see... :lol:

Jim

What part of Binding Arbitration do you not get, the Binding part, or the Arbitration part?
I think it is called "binding arbitration", which is only a part of an agreement, the transition agreement. Which part did you not get?

There are two other parts you and your friends conveniently keep forgetting, an "east" ratification vote and a "west" ratification vote, both of which must be on a "merged" contract and either vote can nix said proposal (Did I just say, proposal?).

Need I say it again, not one pilot, "east" or "west", has yet to even come close to doing a ratification vote, because of that little issue about negotiating a merged contract with management.

While I can suggest that most any negotiated merged contract will likely die with your "binding arbitration", assuming my salary will be less than $1000 per hour regardless of position, it does not mean I or anyone else on the "east" side has not complied with terms.

In fact, the "west", by walking out of Wye River, are the not-brave people here.

Do try to keep up.

Reactions: 3 people
There are two other parts you and your friends conveniently keep forgetting, an "east" ratification vote and a "west" ratification vote, both of which must be on a "merged" contract and either vote can nix said proposal (Did I just say, proposal?).
You're about 4 years out of date...try to keep up, will you...

Jim

Reactions: 10 people
I think it is called "binding arbitration", which is only a part of an agreement, the transition agreement. Which part did you not get?

Need I say it again, not one pilot, "east" or "west", has yet to even come close to doing a ratification vote, because of that little issue about negotiating a merged contract with management.

While I can suggest that most any negotiated merged contract will likely die with your "binding arbitration", assuming my salary will be less than $1000 per hour regardless of position, it does not mean I or anyone else on the "east" side has not complied with terms.

In fact, the "west", by walking out of Wye River, are the not-brave people here.

Do try to keep up.

Obviously you do not "get" the Transition Agreement.

Read the first paragraph again if you want a clue!

Now here is one possibile scenario of getting a joint cantract on the property that does not involve "east ratification" which BTW is not in the Transition agreement.

Silver rules in a manner favorable to the Nic. The company then goes to the NMB and asks to be released. The company then imposes the Nic inclusive Kirby -3%,,,(basically the status quo West contract with Nic in section 22, a reworded section 19, an empty scope section..etc..etc...)

Were did your vote go clubber? It went to the same place the scab union and its misinterpretation of the 9ths ruling went with their union busting lawyer they are now suing. It went into the pile of irrelevant horse crap that the east has built its job theft on.

PS...the West should have never walked into Wye River, unless we were there to serve papers to ALPA for their gross DFR for calling the meeting and placating you scabs in the first place.

Reactions: 7 people
The Weak Sisters have had no problem what so ever in holding all of your miserable heads under water. Even out here in the Wild West we have laws. Just because you find honoring your legal requirements abhorrent doesn't change anything. I can't wait for the day you finally realize that your "majority", C&BLs, elected leadership, ratification hopes are all just stupid pointless diversions. USAPAs behavior is patently illegal. Nothing you vote in or change with the benefit of hindsight, with the hopes of screwing the West in the future doesn't matter even the slightest bit.

After Silver rules the company is going to come down hard on whatever side they need to. In all likelyhood the side they told Silver was their legal requirement...the Nic. side. They're done waiting around and have enjoyed your self inflicted financial suicide long enough. They're moving fwd with or without you scabs. We're standing by to assist in whatever fashion we can.

Hold on a second here Res.

What do you mean by assist in whatever fashion?

I am still pretty pissed at the company, for many reasons.

To start they aided the scabs in getting single carrier certification so usapa could extort money from the West. They then collude with the scab union in 2008 when they grossly underflew the West intentionally, so that they could save east pilots from getting furloughed at the direct expense of the West pilots that were furloughed. Then they get the scabs to drop the distance learning grievence, (again collusion in West detriment).

On another topic......what happened to the MDA pilots? They lost their overpayment grievence, correct? When scab Parrella dropped the DL grievence the company witheld from my very next check. Are the MDA pilots having the money witheld from their pay, or is the company once again colluding with the scabs?

Reactions: 7 people