US Airways' New Pilot Leader Calls Himself a 'Peacemaker'

As I have said, you must first follow the procedure laid out in the transition agreement, where a completed merged contract must first be negotiated with three different parties (two pilots groups and management), then both pilot groups, east and west, must individually ratify in a separate vote, such completed merged agreement.
Repeating it doesn't make you right...perhaps you'd like to cite the section of the TA that specifies that the west must have it's own negotiators (where have they been the last 4 years?) and that both east and west have separate ratification votes...

Jim

Reactions: 3 people
Ah, the sound of silence...whatsa matter clubbie - can't find what you claimed was in the TA in it??? :lol:

Jim

Reactions: 1 person
Caddy,
Are you so naive that you cannot understand that no matter what the outcome, there will be a very credible DFR filing by at least one party? It is inevitable.

As I have said, you must first follow the procedure laid out in the transition agreement, where a completed merged contract must first be negotiated with three different parties (two pilots groups and management), then both pilot groups, east and west, must individually ratify in a separate vote, such completed merged agreement. You are trying to change the transition agreement and will trash your winning lottery ticket by doing so. Guaranteed.

It is only after the separate ramifications that someone might even begin to think about a DFR.

Otherwise you are just blowing smoke, as usual.
And what is the east DFR going to be based on?

Let's clean up Seals post Jim, The East and West are currently working under separate contacts, so in essence, the West is negotiating to improve their current contract. And through a "joint" vote the contract will have to be ratified by a Majority.

Got any names of the negotiators for the west? Since they're "negotiating" and all....

Clubbie has a running his mouth with his brain outta gear. "As I have said, you must first follow the procedure laid out in the transition agreement, where a completed merged contract must first be negotiated with three different parties (two pilots groups and management), then both pilot groups, east and west, must individually ratify in a separate vote, such completed merged agreement."

Do you see any "in effect" in there anywhere?

Jim

Reactions: 2 people
Let's clean up Seals post Jim, The East and West are currently working under separate contacts, so in essence, the West is negotiating to improve their current contract. And through a "joint" vote the contract will have to be ratified by a Majority.
Another dumb clown speaks

Got any names of the negotiators for the west? Since they're "negotiating" and all....

Clubbie has a running his mouth with his brain outta gear. "As I have said, you must first follow the procedure laid out in the transition agreement, where a completed merged contract must first be negotiated with three different parties (two pilots groups and management), then both pilot groups, east and west, must individually ratify in a separate vote, such completed merged agreement."

Do you see any "in effect" in there anywhere?

Jim
Jim,

I think there were westies on the NAC but I think they quit.

Jim,

I think there were westies on the NAC but I think they quit.
Oh golly gee, we are just doing what is legal, poor us we give those mean westies every opportunity to work with us but those meanies just won't do it. Shut up scab, you know damn well ur a big pos like the rest of the clowns.

Reactions: 4 people
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and a thousand more times no, quit asking. We have explained ad nauseum why there is no deal to be had, why can't you understand that?

Because anyone who doesn't grasp the fact that there is always a deal to be brokered, isn't thinking clearly. Keep your heals dug in and soone Meas RJ pilots will have a better deal, Hell, Spirit is past or equal depending on how you look at it. It you can't see that everyday not unified is a day you slip backwards Then I can't help you.

What will you do if the AA pilots take a LOA 93 type haircut in BK and you get painted into a corner there due to a pending merger? You've already fiddle farted around to long in doing a deal. NOW everything is at risk including being integrated into a larger Seniority list that may end up DOH and everyone goes to the back of the line.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh golly gee, we are just doing what is legal, poor us we give those mean westies every opportunity to work with us but those meanies just won't do it. Shut up scab, you know damn well ur a big pos like the rest of the clowns.

Jetblue syndrome setting in with this one. Pretty funny watching the clown meltdown because he can't get his little Mesa dream of domination :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: 3 people
Repeating it doesn't make you right...perhaps you'd like to cite the section of the TA that specifies that the west must have it's own negotiators (where have they been the last 4 years?) and that both east and west have separate ratification votes...

Jim
Didn't say that. I said that there must be a separate vote, one for the east and one for the west, each of whom must ratify separately any merged proposal, per the original "agreement". Vote, not negotiation. One, a four letter word, the other, eleven. Did the transition agreement change?

Jeeze, what is wrong with you? Your reading comprehension is becoming just as bad as some of these so-called pilots who call themselves of the west.