US Airways Pilots Labor Thread 9/19- 9/27..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, so much for your credibility as well as your accuracy. Did you miss the part about "but for the NIC". The bottom 330 Capt is a 81 hire. Your company did not exists until 83. Get your facts straight first and then you can distort them anyway you like. NIC gave you slots you would NEVER see otherwise. Done schooling you. Have a nice life.

You know, I hate to ruin this for you, but I believe the poster you mention was holding the left seat bid in a 330 when he parted way with US Airways.

Could be wrong, tho.

Sir, so much for your credibility as well as your accuracy. Did you miss the part about "but for the NIC". The bottom 330 Capt is a 81 hire. Your company did not exists until 83. Get your facts straight first and then you can distort them anyway you like. NIC gave you slots you would NEVER see otherwise. Done schooling you. Have a nice life.

I caught the "but for the Nic" and did not understand it.

Do not understand this post either.

Heres some more from the east mentality in our past , "but for the Nic", those junior West pilots would not even hold their seats in their own airplanes, that our DOH entitles us to take from them. "But for the Nic" those west pilots could not hold the growth seats in the e190 our furloughs get that growth.

BB is right, the 330 has grown by 3, plus 2 next quarter, plus 5 next year , plus 5 in 2011, if you ask me Nic gave the east access to a majority of the seats in 15 widebody airplanes they would have NEVER seen otherwise, "but for the Nic"!

"but for USAPA" all on the east and west would be enjoying substantially more money now AND preparing negotiations for another contract from a MUCH HIGHER starting point.

"but for USAPA"

BB is right, the 330 has grown by 3, plus 2 next quarter, plus 5 next year , plus 5 in 2011, if you ask me Nic gave the east access to a majority of the seats in 15 widebody airplanes they would have NEVER seen otherwise, "but for the Nic"!
What makes you think you are entitled to our equipment, I don't think you guys brought them to the table?

What makes you think you are entitled to our equipment, I don't think you guys brought them to the table?

And how many A330's did East bring to the table? Nine. So what makes the A332's the sole property of the East?

Jim

And how many A330's did East bring to the table? Nine. So what makes the A332's the sole property of the East?

Jim
Boy I think they shoud have accepted DOH maybe they would have a shot at the 330"s Mr. ALPA. I guess if we merge with UAL or AA they should be entitled to the 747 and 777, right?

What makes you think growth airplanes are your equiptment?

Let me rephrase, why are you soley entitled to our equiptment?

Allow me to re-rephrase, why are the furloughs you brought to the table working, while the employed pilots we brought are furloughed?

I guess if we merge with UAL or AA they should be entitled to the 747 and 777, right?

Any added after the merger that weren't forecast to be added when the merger occured...why not? Those are airplanes added because of the merger so should be awarded by merged seniority.

Jim

However, the Co. is going to base these A/C East of PHX. For now, pilot positions are going to East pilots. When ever we have a single contract, no bump,no flush.

Sep. 28, 2009-- US Airways (NYSE: LCC) announced today that Capt. Chesley “Sullyâ€￾ Sullenberger, who piloted Flight 1549 during its emergency water landing on the Hudson River in January, is returning to work in a new role as a management pilot. In addition to his flying duties, Capt. Sullenberger will join the US Airways flight operations safety management team.

I guess that hero gig did not work out so well for Sully. $3 million just does not go as far as it used to.

Wonder if USAPA is going to kick him out of the union now that he is a management pilot? Rules are rules after all. And after what Sully did for USAPA in the court room. No loyalty at all.

I think he is going to find the desert a bit cold all year round. Sully should probably go ahead and move to here, that commute could be a little tough to PHX.

There seems to be a little confusion about what "No bump, no flush" means in seniority integrations. Some might be a little surprised once integrated ops occurs.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts