US Airways Service

bunt3dunk

Aug 17, 2008
IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE FLOWN ON US AND UNITED.THE LEVEL OF SERVICE IS NO COMPARISON.EVERYONE IS TIRED OF GETTING NICKELED AND DIMED BY US AIRWAYS AND THE SERVICE IS TERRIBLE.THERE WASN'T ANY SKYCAPS IN FLL TO HELP ANYONE WITH THERE BAGS AND WHEN YOU BOARD ALL OF THE OVERHEADS ARE FULL WHEN THE PLANE IS HALF BOARDED.THE FLIGHT WAS BOOKED ABOUT 75 % FULL AND THE F/A'S HAD TO CHECK AT LEAST 15 BAGS.YOU MUST GIVE BETTER SERVICE OR ALL OF THE PASSENGERS WILL BE GONE , A LOT OF PEOPLE ON MY US ROUNDTRIP WERE DISGUSTED AND SAID THEY ONLY FLY ON US WHEN THEY ARE THE LOWEST FARE.

I just flew NW and the overhead bin situation was the same, if passengers would use their head while loading the bins there would be somewhat less of a problem...The FA's where asking everyone to please hold off on stowing outerwear, no one listened..

This just occurred to me:

If the overhead bins fill, and the bags must be checked on the jetway...

Is that now a FREE bag check? I can't imagine that the gate agent is holding the flight hostage while collecting $25 fees for checking a bag.

Yes, we're not charging to check bags when the bins fill up.

Dealing with the bags at this time of the year is a major pain in the rear. People stuff their coats in the bins leaving no space for the bags. Or the first 15 or 20 passengers throw all of their stuff in the bins and refuse to put their smaller items under the seats in front of them causing the same problem. And if we try to move them those same people have a hissy fit about it.

We're damned if we do or if we don't.

I flew CO last week and the week before, and the overhead jockeying appeared to be at a much lower level of intensity than anything which I have experienced on US (and UA, too, for that matter).

I don't know why it would be less of a problem on CO, but it is certainly not a unique problem to US.

Which is how 99.9% of airline passngers choose their flights.

And they get what they pay for.
No, leisure passengers book this way. Not businessmen. Businessmen book on scheduling and convenience, and yes, also service. I believe that is the customer base he is speaking of. And the attitude of "they get what they pay for" is one reason they are and will continue to book elsewhere! :ph34r:

.YOU MUST GIVE BETTER SERVICE OR ALL OF THE PASSENGERS WILL BE GONE , A LOT OF PEOPLE ON MY US ROUNDTRIP WERE DISGUSTED AND SAID THEY ONLY FLY ON US WHEN THEY ARE THE LOWEST FARE.
Are you new here? Why are you whining about the craptastic service on this board, can't you see everyone here seems to hate the airline?

If I were you, I'd

1) Find a more efficient/effective way to complain
2) Run a spell check when finding said means of complaining
3) Check your bag, maybe if you had flown another airline whose ticket was fifteen to thirty dollars more expensive, there may have been more bin space. Don't be mad because you're being as cheap as the airline is.

You can't eat cheap and poop fancy.
:mf_boff:

Just sayin.

Are you new here? Why are you whining about the craptastic service on this board, can't you see everyone here seems to hate the airline?
If I were you, I'd
3) Check your bag, maybe if you had flown another airline whose ticket was fifteen to thirty dollars more expensive, there may have been more bin space. Don't be mad because you're being as cheap as the airline is.

International Sharon,
Why so harsh and rude? He has the right to post his observation/opinion. :down:

:shock: Eat cheap, poop fancy?????? :shock:

ROFL!!!!!!!!

:up: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks for making my night INt'L Shan......

If I were you, I'd

International Sharon,
Why so harsh and rude? He has the right to post his observation/opinion. :down:

SO DOES SHE--AND SHE IS RIGHT!! We all know the US Suucks bigtime....we don't need a bunch of new whiners here rehashing things we all know. I welcome newbies...but have something constructive or hilarious to say.....otherwise it just adds to the chorus of whines....

I <heart> Shannon

4merresrat,

That damn International Sharon....She's my evil gnomey twin, she's always trying to threaten my reign here as the Sunshine Princess. She went to go find old people to not help in the street, so don't worry , ShaNNON is back and I wont let her on the computer.

Bother way, I thought I was just pointing out the obvious. I mean, typing in all caps looks more like an anxiety attack than a legit complaint, and also, everything is spelled wrong. You can't type retard and print genius.

SHARON!!! GET OFF THE COMPUTEDFareiowur39w~~!!

SO DOES SHE--AND SHE IS RIGHT!! We all know the US Suucks bigtime....we don't need a bunch of new whiners here rehashing things we all know. I welcome newbies...but have something constructive or hilarious to say.....otherwise it just adds to the chorus of whines....

I <heart> Shannon

Hahahahaha, I heart you too!! And just so you know, when that shows up on tshirts, you'll know where it came from first because that was GOLDEN.

Google it. It's never been said. I'm a frickin WORD ASSASSIN!!!!!!!!