• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May or May not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gso-crew said:
Don't worry guys, our union leaders said that if we all vote for Kerry our worries are over ! He will save us hard working ... labor guys at U!
[post="197429"][/post]​

Didn't he make a comment of sorts regarding the failure of U being a good thing for the airline industry? Kerry won't do Jack for you union Joe's. Take that to the bank.

It's my understanding that US Airways has obtained commitments for DIP, exit, and post bankruptcy EMB-170/175/190 and CRJ-700/900 financing, provided the airline obtains new labor accords with the AFA, IAM, and CWA.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

PITbull said:
The main operation is in Pittsburgh PA if you mean the "Hienz Corporation.

Not only that, if Kerry wins, it will be good for Pittsburgh in my opinion, since this IS his home town.

I see in my crystall ball that if he wins..we will see a new airline come into Pittsburgh in a BIG way. :up:
[post="197462"][/post]​
A new airline if Kerry wins??? LMFAO!! What does that mean pitbull? This IS NOT his hometown....He is from Colorado, and has been the a LIBERAL Senator from Mass, ever since he moved to that dump!! Congradulations to Bush/Cheney!!! :up:

delldude said:
i hate to tell you this but they're going to pass the hat at the union meeting...i think we can save 'er...
[post="197562"][/post]​
Dell....Where did you get that SUPER AVATAR?? LOL.... :up: :up: It's OFFICIAL!!!!!!!! The correct man won.....HANDS DOWN!!!!

700UW said:
You could not be more wrong. US has no financing available.
[post="197491"][/post]​
Their financing is the employee pay cuts.. and new contracts!!! Mark my word... It will happen! The IAM will bend over and take it with NO vasoline!!!! LOL, They always talk tough... but they can NEVER seem to ge the job done!! AND.... for some reason, 700, you continue to tow the "party" line!!!!! Just amazing!

This poll is almost 3 months old. Someone voted and brought it back to the top. If you want to vote, use the new poll being conducted on the same subject. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back