Us Airways U United Airlines Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks tadjr. You're right on the money there. We post here because thanks to Chip, this is where UA is endlessly talked about.

I agree... Get over it Chip.

Chip, I'm sorry to hear about your family problems.

That being said, you obviously have plenty of time left over for your UCT fantasies and UA employee bashing. I think YOU should consider knocking it off!

Maybe spending less time obsessing about UA and more time with your family would be good idea.

As for your lengthy post, you've said nothing new. And you still failed to account for your obviously contradictory statements. You clearly said the first time that UA would lose $400-$500 Million NOT including bankruptcy costs. Then when it was obvious you were wrong, you changed your tune and claim that UA will lose that much including BK costs.

We all find it very interesting how you still refuse to admit when you are wrong. Everyone here knows it. But when we prove it, and use your own words against you, you get insulted, offended, emotional, and play the perfect role of a victim.

The bottom line Chip is that all this speculation comes down to your word versus everyone else's. And your track record is less than ZERO. You offer absolutely no proof or legitimate sources.

Need we remind you that regardless of what you or Duane Woerth said about UA missing DIP targets, You were both WRONG! By the time you made your claims, the crisis was already passed, therfore your were posting incorrect and out dated info, as usual.

Need I remind you that it was me who first reported that UA not emerging from BK in December, and staying with the original estimate of '04 was actually good news, for the very reasons stated in the BK update given the judge on the 21st.

You really are a work of art, Chip. Stop taking everything so personally. Trust me, you have no credibility left, and sparring woith you is PURELY entertainment.

Chip,

If you can't deal with people disagreeing with you, feel free to start your own discussion board, post your drivel, and then when someone disagrees with something you've written, just ban them. Problem solved.

It'll be a pretty lonely place though.

Bear96 said:
Chip,

If you can't deal with people disagreeing with you, feel free to start your own discussion board, post your drivel, and then when someone disagrees with something you've written, just ban them. Problem solved.

Bear
Ummm, there is, and it is.....
http://www.chipsplace.com

AAviator said:
Bear96 said:
Chip,

Bear
Ummm, there is, and it is.....
http://www.chipsplace.com
Just for the sake of accuracy and clarity it should be noted that the referenced website does not belong to Chip Munn, it belongs to another pilot with the same nickname. That person named "Chip" does not have a discussion board on his website and he kindly allows Chip Munn to post links to aviation related articles on a daily basis.

This thread has definitely run past its freshness date and will be closed. Just a reminder ONE MORE TIME...

Please let's try not to mix and match the threads any more than absolutely necessary. There are separate boards for a reason. We realize there are times that one carriers information affects the other one, but please let's try to keep them as separate as possible. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts