US and IRAN...reach NUKE deal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
eolesen said:
Part of me is entirely OK with that outcome, since the real threat of a nuclear Iran is to Israel and the Saudis.

Unfortunately, all it does is reinforces the perception that the US can't be a trusted ally in it for the long run, and further embolden groups like ISIS.
Agreed. An Israeli attack may not be the best idea for long-term security of all the players, but we often have to live with sub-optimal decisions.

Pelosi went from lukewarm to crazy-hot in favor of Obama's peace accord in just a few hours. Perhaps Israel can be similarly persuaded.

southwind said:
Always got an excuse for BaRack!

It's cool though, because in 2016, when a republican is sitting in the a WH, everything that goes wrong, I will make sure to blame Obama!
Says the guy who picked Herman Cain in 2012.

Reactions: 1 person
If Ron Paul thinks it's a good idea, that alone is enough to convince me that it's not in our best interests to sign it. :D

Add in flip-flopping Nancy Pelosi's sudden support for it and I know it's a bad deal.

Reactions: 4 people
700UW said:
I see you ignored Ron Paul's support of it.

Ron who? 

Some irrelevant whacko that the left despise...until said whacko says something they like. lol 

Reactions: 3 people
Says the 'above' poster who, on election day along with his like-minded counterparts.........will vote for a party who will complete the circuit of LOSING AGAIN, ....BUT this time will be Special, as they become a    " 3......T I M E........L O S E R "  ! ! !

' Strike 3,.....'yer   O U T '     ! 

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Says the 'above' poster who, on election day along with his like-minded counterparts.........will vote for a party who will complete the circuit of LOSING AGAIN, ....BUT this time will be Special, as they become a    " 3......T I M E........L O S E R "  ! ! !

' Strike 3,.....'yer   O U T '     ! 
says part of the 43% and falling that actually trusts Hillary

lolololololololololololol

cltrat said:
says part of the 43% and falling that actually trusts Hillary

Exactly!

Let just me add my own lolololololololololololol on top of your lolololololololololololol

townpete said:
Exactly!

Let just me add my own lolololololololololololol on top of your lolololololololololololol

happy-smiley58.gif

24.gif

happy-smiley59.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts