US and IRAN...reach NUKE deal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
delldude said:

That must be why he was impeached.

Okay..Here you go....Clinton was impeached for perjury. Happy?    Now....can I ask you to tell me what question was the "gotcha" question that he was asked?  And the proof was some jizz on a blue dress.  He was impeached over a blowjob. 

KCFlyer said:
Okay..Here you go....Clinton was impeached for perjury. Happy?    Now....can I ask you to tell me what question was the "gotcha" question that he was asked?  And the proof was some jizz on a blue dress.  He was impeached over a blowjob.
How 'bout because he LIED , under oath about it!

"Clinton wouldn't take a dump without checking with a focus group before doing so. "

It was the NSC he checked with, pretty experienced "focus group" ya' got there.

Again, the desperate attempt at dismissal, vs simply responding to the facts...

By December 1998, intelligence indicated that Bin Laden was staying at the governor’s residence in Kandahar, according to the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, otherwise known as the 9/11 Report, released in 2004. According to the report, the missed chance made some lower-level officials angry, but later information showed that Bin Laden had left his quarters.

“The principals’ wariness about ordering a strike appears to have been vindicated: Bin Laden left his room unexpectedly, and if a strike had been ordered he would not have been hit,” the commission wrote.

U.S. officials again considered a missile strike against Bin Laden in May 1999 – but decided not to act because the intelligence seemed unclear. The situation was complicated by the accidental bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade during the NATO war against Serbia, the commission said.

“The principals’ wariness about ordering a strike appears to have been vindicated: Bin Laden left his room unexpectedly, and if a strike had been ordered he would not have been hit,” the commission

“I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.”

That was actually history thru the lens of the conservative LA Times

One of dozens of sources with the exact same story

I guess in peteys world everyone is a prostate

Ronnie negotiated wiry Iran, and favoured gun control, and praised the earned income tax credit, and....

Dismiss that petey,.

You are still being conned by your pipers

One day you will realize it, when they have taken everything, including your pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back