US at IND question...

Bradly71

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
Has anyone heard of US pulling out of IND? It seems a majority of the staff got furlough notices today giving the last date of "employment" as 10-27-08 which is the last day for the old IND airport. They were also told that US would not be moving to the new IND aiport on 10-28-08. This could be bunk.. but it was the talk of the food court and the baggage offices today.. any info anyone?

FWIW,

The web site has flights loaded for November of '08.
Bob, I think they go as far as October '08. Nov 08 looks like a system schedule. I am traveling to LAS in NOV and I am waiting to see what the schedule brings for then. In OCT East flies 2 of the 5 N/S While NOV East flies 4 of 5 N/S, just like the current. Then again, I may be wrong thinking logically about US' scheduling. :huh:

Bob, I think they go as far as October '08. Nov 08 looks like a system schedule. I am traveling to LAS in NOV and I am waiting to see what the schedule brings for then. In OCT East flies 2 of the 5 N/S While NOV East flies 4 of 5 N/S, just like the current. Then again, I may be wrong thinking logically about US' scheduling. :huh:
US doens't fly to LAS out of IND, America West use to years ago. What mainline flights are you talking about? CLT and PHL? WE only operate 2 flights on the A320 to and from PHX daily. Is that changing also? :blink:

US doens't fly to LAS out of IND, America West use to years ago. What mainline flights are you talking about? CLT and PHL? WE only operate 2 flights on the A320 to and from PHX daily. Is that changing also? :blink:
I was talking PHL-LAS.

Latest posts