US Flag

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
christian-flag-american-flag-600.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Liberals who shriek in horror of the mere sign of the flag, endorse burning and defecate on it are suddenly shocked by this?

Furball must be off his micro-aggression medication again.

Had you bothered to look it up you would have found that it is a Baptist church.in N Carolina. Probably the furthest thing from liberal.

I thought it would be funny to see the responses from the typical suspects here avoiding the desecration of the US flag because it is being for a reason they are with. These same people have been and would be up in arms if a liberal burned the flag.

Personally I could care less what the church does. At the end of the day the flag is a piece of fabric 5hat represents the freedoms in the US that alow him to what he wants with the flag and lead their life as they see fit. A concept probably lost on many here on this board and obviously the pastor.

Theocrats at heart

That is exactly what they want

Everyone in the U.S. Living under their rule.

Ask a Marine to list who they answer to, and the order will usually be "God, Country, Corps"

The flag order seems to be quite appropriate. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, we all answer to God above any government or individual.

Reactions: 2 people
Ms Tree said:
Had you bothered to look it up you would have found that it is a Baptist church.in N Carolina. Probably the furthest thing from liberal.

I thought it would be funny to see the responses from the typical suspects here avoiding the desecration of the US flag because it is being for a reason they are with. These same people have been and would be up in arms if a liberal burned the flag.

Personally I could care less what the church does. At the end of the day the flag is a piece of fabric 5hat represents the freedoms in the US that alow him to what he wants with the flag and lead their life as they see fit. A concept probably lost on many here on this board and obviously the pastor.

The fact that you took the time out of your micro-aggression filled day to rant here about it, proves that statement wrong.

southwind said:
Libtards crap all over the flag every chance they get and you want to single out ONE church?
As expected you miss the point entirely. Conservatives such as your self are typically up in arms over any flag desecration and your silence here is duly noted.

eolesen said:
Ask a Marine to list who they answer to, and the order will usually be "God, Country, Corps"The flag order seems to be quite appropriate. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, we all answer to God above any government or individual.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend theConstitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed ...

Appropriate? It violate the rules of flying the flag. I guess it's OK if you agree with it.

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts