Could US Airways adopt new flag logo livery?

Diamondbacks2004

Advanced
Mar 29, 2004
Could US Airways adopt re-design new flag logo livery next 7 to 10 years from now? What kind of new flag logo concept do you like? Need bigger? Wavy? Real Photos in 50 US States, Alaska and Hawaii on tails (similar to Frontier Airlines wildlife pictures on tails)? What else?

Who cares about a flag 7 to 10 years from now?

There are more important issues to deal with.

I have to suspect that there has already been a new type-face and logo, or options, studied in relation to the new livery, because, quite frankly, the old type-face and logo don't work with the new livery.

These were emailed to me a year or two ago. I have no idea who the artist was. What do you think?

ks873hfd.jpg

oavs8y.jpg

N965VJ, I like these pictures and so cool. Both aircraft types are Boeing 787 and Boeing 737-700 or 737-800, but US Airways never ordered these two models.

I don't like US Flag logo, because that flag looks like panther or bobcat's long nails to scratch passenger's body.

Yes they did, I guess you forgot the Bankruptcy Court Abrogated the IAM/US Mechanic and Related Contract and the IAM/US Fleet Service Contract because the company filed a section 1113 c motion.

Also I guess you forgot the 19% paycut the judge forced on all unionized employees.

:up: :up: :)
These were emailed to me a year or two ago. I have no idea who the artist was. What do you think?

ks873hfd.jpg

oavs8y.jpg
:) :) :) This paint scheme is AWESUM> I was so disappointed they didnt adopt this one. Its very cool looking and gives US a flair, style and some panache. Something it has always been lacking and quite frankly still is!!

No, haven't forgotten at all. But lets move on...that management is gone. Things are what they are NOW. It aint 1989 no more