Could US Airways adopt new flag logo livery?

Um no they are not gone.

The same VP Of Labor Relations is still here Everertt Al Hemenway.

Al Crellin is still here too.

And ofcourse Jerry Glass is a hired consultant.

:up: :up: :)
:) :) :) This paint scheme is AWESUM> I was so disappointed they didnt adopt this one. Its very cool looking and gives US a flair, style and some panache. Something it has always been lacking and quite frankly still is!!

It is awesome, but remember the new paint scheme came about after maintenance raised issues about the old paint scheme. Issues were the dark paint in the desert heat and the radome having more than one color was often difficult to match correctly if a radome needing changing out. The paint scheme in that picture has an awful lot of dark paint and the radome has multi colors. The paint scheme selected serves maintenance purposes as well as being a clean sharp paint job.

:up: :up: :)
:) :) :) This paint scheme is AWESUM> I was so disappointed they didnt adopt this one. Its very cool looking and gives US a flair, style and some panache. Something it has always been lacking and quite frankly still is!!
Awesum if you are a whale!! :lol: That is the stupidist looking paint job I have ever seen and that swiggly flag? Pluez!! :down:

Latest posts