US Pilots' Labor Thread 12/22 to 12/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the West fires the first shot during our holiday truce, just could'nt wait till tommorrow

Luv,

If you read the posts since HP's very good idea, it wasn't the first shot. It was a firing squad! Tells you something about what make people tick. It's sad really. Happy Holidays to all!!!

Explain, how they are screwing you poor westies? You all pound your chest and boast how you will not join or pay dues and then whine when you do not get any information. Please make up your mind. You girls really crack me up. Merry Christmas kids.

The judicial system will explain it to you in due time. Merry Christmas.

Ps. The good and fine people that make up the majority of the line pilot ranks east and west do not deserve what they are all getting from usapa.

<_<

Happy Xmas.

Untitled-3copy.jpg

:eek:

:huh:

;)

Would that be because USAPA thinks that they will finally win at appeal? Or because Bradford has known all along that USAPA was never going to be able to alter arbitration and simply negotiate DOH?

Maybe because I'm simply smart enough to know that, despite the west's gleeful banter, you really can't tell how a judge will rule. I've seen enough cases where one side or the other thought throughout the process that the case was going swimmingly in their favor right up to the very second that the judge read his/her ruling, only to find then that their expectations were smashed up against the rule of law.

I know that sword does indeed cut both ways, so no need to reply with more of the typical "neener, neener, neener."

Status
Not open for further replies.