US Schedule Enhancements

smoot4208

Advanced
Nov 6, 2006
Please keep this thread on topic as the last one was closed.

CLT-sees mainline to PWM, SAT, STL
PHL-mainline returns on 3 out of 4 flights to MSP
PHX-mainline flight to FAT, SAT, AUS
PHX-mainline does not return to YYC and GDL loses mainline

All changes take place after Labor Day

Does the 767 have the range to do a non-stop from CLT to HNL? I have read nothing from the company about that. And searching USAirways.com shows no flights from CLT to HNL nonstop in December

Years ago, US flew a proving run from CLT to LAX to HNL, but never started the flight, several mechanics from CLT went on the flight for ETOPS reasons.

Departure Location
Name: Charlotte Douglas Intl
IATA: CLT
ICAO: KCLT
Charlotte, North Carolina United States
Latitude: 35°12' 50" N
Longitude: 80°56' 35" W
Elevation: 748 (Feet) Arrival Location
Name: Honolulu Intl
IATA: HNL
ICAO: PHNL
Honolulu, Hawaii United States
Latitude: 21°18' 57" N
Longitude: 157°55' 36" W
Elevation: 13 (Feet)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distance: 4,056.13 (NM) / 4,668.71 (MI) / 7,511.95 (KM)
Trip Time: 9:04 (includes 15 minute bias and air speed at 460Kts)

PHL-LHR will use one of the new 332s (instead of the 767) starting November 1. MUC will remain a 767 for the winter.

Plus if US is returning 767s to the lessor, even with some flight cuts, where is the plane gonna come from?

I found this on Airliners.net, someone said it is now loaded into the OAG online:

US 807 CLT 0945-1459 HNL 762
US 808 HNL 1745-0742+1 CLT 762

I checked a date in December as test and haven't found any non-stops......

Does the 767 have the range to do a non-stop from CLT to HNL?........

It's loaded in the OAG, which is unusual before any hoopla announcement.

The US 762 shouldn't have a problem on this route, however PHL-HNL would likely require similar restrictions to ATH - or worse. This route will likely be cargo light and favor passenger loads - albeit Low Yield. Why they are doing this, especially with a 762, in this economic climate is a mystery to me.

Will the service be the same crappy domestic F service, or will it be a modified-J service like CO does?

We have a different first class service for HNL. I've never worked it as I'm not based in PHX but from what I've seen, it looks really good.

I'd post a pic of the meals but for the life of me I can't find one. Sorry.

We have a different first class service for HNL. I've never worked it as I'm not based in PHX but from what I've seen, it looks really good.

I'd post a pic of the meals but for the life of me I can't find one. Sorry.
I'm curious to see it if you come across it.

CO has a modified BusinessFirst service with ice cream sundaes and menus and 4 choices of entrees plus a hot sandwich before landing. They use a 767-400 with individual entertainment.

Wonder if US will allow First pax to use the AVODS or if they will show one movie on a screen.

Latest posts