Us Shuttle

<_< A/C fixer------ Again, your asumming a.a. could pick, and chose! If it wasn't for a.a. , TWA wouldn't have been in bankrupcy to begin with! At least not at that paticular time! As for Crandel, he was TWA trained before working for a.a.! First---------- Believe me!!! You don't want anything to do with this Company! Heartless is an understatement if ever there was one! Signed: "Just another redheaded step child!!!"

A/C FIXER said:
I'd venture a guess and say thats what Crandall would have done, probably would have done the samething to TW, just picked and chose the A/C and routes and facilities he wanted.
You assume that AA would be the only one looking to pick up the pieces. There most likely would have been a serious bidding war, especially for the LGA and DCA slots. CO was chomping at the bit to get those goodies. They were offering almost as much for those pieces as AA paid for the entire airline! People forget the TWA purchase was VERY cheap!

My guess would be JBlu. They have the money or can get it. Aircraft would be a perfict fit for their operation of Airbusses. They have been taking on aircraft as fas as they can crew them it seems. Pax would love the all leather seats and TV coupled with the service they rant and rave about. If it does happen, shuttle service in the N.E will NEVER BE THE SAME! It would also probably be the final act of USAIRWAYS!

Dont forget that MESA has just now stepped up to the plate to join the feeding frenzy about to take place. What is the take on them?

MCI transplant said:
<_< A/C fixer------ Again, your asumming a.a. could pick, and chose! If it wasn't for a.a. , TWA wouldn't have been in bankrupcy to begin with! At least not at that paticular time! As for Crandel, he was TWA trained before working for a.a.! First---------- Believe me!!! You don't want anything to do with this Company! Heartless is an understatement if ever there was one! Signed: "Just another redheaded step child!!!"
MCI transplant;
I left you a "little" message on the US board, but I'll gladly repeat it here.

"MEGA LOSERS" Kansas City Chiefs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

GO PATRIOTS. :up: :up: :up:

Next Victim, Payton Manning/COLTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :down: :down:

NH/BB's

Bear---- Yea, we got beat! I won't say anything about bad calls, etc.! But they did happen! Our defence! OH, well! There's always next year! I hope your PATRIOTS go all the way! They're a good team!