US TATL flight diverts due to cabin crew illness

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
GuntherA320 said:

It's an A330-200
I was just about to say that a 767 only uses 6 flight attendants. But since it was 700UW, I was gonna say WRONG!!! Lol... You know he would do it.

Reactions: 1 person
Dog Wonder said:
Tuna burritos.

There's really no need to continually prove yourself a complete moron at every possible opportunity...Just sayin'. I hope those who fell ill are doing well.

Reactions: 3 people
There has got to be more to this story.  If it's fumes, or something airborne, how can only the nine flight attendants (that's the full cadre) be so affected by this, and nothing mentioned of the sick pilots or sick passengers?

It couldn't be the inflight food, since it would be way to early in the flight for the crew to have eaten and get sick.

My guess is "big find" food a flight attendant carried on board to share:   "Wow, guys!  This (fill in the blanks) that I got yesterday in Venice (and didn't bother to refridgerate all night) is SOOOO delicious.  You just have to try some...."

Reactions: 1 person
nycbusdriver said:
There has got to be more to this story.  If it's fumes, or something airborne, how can only the nine flight attendants (that's the full cadre) be so affected by this, and nothing mentioned of the sick pilots or sick passengers?
Agreed.   Another possibility is that the FAs all went out to eat together the day before while in Venice and encountered a restaurant that deserved a "C" rating for lack of cleanliness/food handling.   

EastUS1 said:

There's really no need to continually prove yourself a complete moron at every possible opportunity...Just sayin'. I hope those who fell ill are doing well.
Hope you aren't flying today after last night's bender.

Reactions: 5 people
FWAAA said:
Unless passengers were affected this time, it's beginning to look like a clumsy repetitive work action.   
Work action by whom and for what?  Yea, they're probably all really pissed by the HUGE raises they just got.

Dude, you're an idiot.

Reactions: 2 people