US to drop PIT-LAX/SFO

Maybe you should ask your question on the WN board instead of baiting people here.
Not baiting anyone, go check out the old threads! Tons of flights on the way for PIT, to replace the flying that US could not perform profitably. The threads date back to 2006, before the economy collapsed. Where are they?

And YOU are telling me not to bait people? :lol: Good one.

You set up a strawman. There is no thread calling for 200 LUV flights. Why in the world would anyone answer a logical fallacy? :blink:
I found one that says 65+ flights, in 2006, which means they had all of 2007/ 2008 where they could have added significant Pittsburgh service.

Have they reached the 65+ point in PIT as of yet?

First of all I do believe that many flights cut from PIT were necessary since there were not enough local passengers to fill the flight alone due to no connecting passengers. Some flight cuts though are just mind boggling. That said, I do believe WN along with others will be more inclined to add service to other destinations as the fees were significantly lowered. Still the fees are high but lowered nonetheless. I also think that the economy has prevented ANY airline from expanding wildly in any city. At this point employees need to get over it as it's DONE. PIT is gone. It sickens me as I don't honestly feel it was justified but it is what it is. I personally see business as usual for locals of Pittsburgh. I don't think anyone cares about US anymore. It's old news. Hell US is old news in EVERY city these days. :lol:

Not baiting anyone, go check out the old threads! Tons of flights on the way for PIT, to replace the flying that US could not perform profitably. The threads date back to 2006, before the economy collapsed. Where are they?

And YOU are telling me not to bait people?

When baiting doesn't work.

Try a personal attack.