Us Traveling Hp

legacy-to-LCC said:
with all due respect, it is hard not to get ahead of yourself when you are looking down the barrell of losing something you value a great deal and for no logical or apparent reason...the culture of tyranny and suspicion (airways east), at least from this vantage (which has much larger trust implications than travel privileges, please see: some of us actually want to return. i wonder if that promise will vanish, as well...) seems preferable to an arbitrary and selectively inclusive culture. i apologize for being pessimistic; i regret having to be so... but, to be sure, this is merely a microcosm of what those maa folks are going through. now would be a good time for a culture of healing, first and foremost!
[post="309292"][/post]​

I have no idea what you are saying....................... :blink:

For us "easties", I have always listed online using theHub... never a problem. I too have heard that once the web sites are integrated, online listing/check-in will be available... until then, list as usual.

regards,
Richard

Those of us at the old HP have tried for a long time to get the company to provide us with a way to list for a flight online. Even though I will no longer be commuting LAX-PHX after this month, I am still looking forward to the new system that will start in Jan. 2006. What a great improvement that will be!

Where did you hear "January" 2006?
Last I heard it was "early 2006"; hopefully, the former is correct. That would be nice.

Has anyone had any problems getting the ID 100 tickets? Only for "active" employees for now, I beleive. This is supposed to be changed in phase 2
for everyone else..

night_ice said:
Where did you hear "January" 2006?
Last I heard it was "early 2006"; hopefully, the former is correct. That would be nice.

Has anyone had any problems getting the ID 100 tickets? Only for "active" employees for now, I beleive. This is supposed to be changed in phase 2
for everyone else..
[post="311580"][/post]​
yes...we can get them fare quoted/stored...but issue is an another problem....they need to add a qik button---well, quick.....lol...