usairways runs this forum

etops1

Veteran
Dec 6, 2003
is it me , or does usairways keep usaviation in business. we are the news makers for this forum. if usairways did not exist i do not know what there would be to post about. lol. there is always something going on with usairways.

is it me , or does usairways keep usaviation in business. we are the news makers for this forum. if usairways did not exist i do not know what there would be to post about. lol. there is always something going on with usairways.

You know right???

I did an average in a post a ways back.

As of today, US has 12,014 threads verses 9,604 of ALL MAJOR AIRLINE forums total. That is 2,410 more than all combined.

If US Aviation made money from each topic posted...they would make quite a bit of money from US... :up:

I don't think there's necessarily more actual "news" .. just more whining!

This was the topic of a thread not too long ago. Even looking at others besides USAviation.com, this particular forum has more activity by far.

It might have something to due with the UA/US merger being a popular topic back on the old Yahoo Finance chat board.

The Boom certainly started with the UA/US Merger..but look at what has taken place since then.

9-11-2001

CEO's coming and going

Lay-Offs

Two trips into Chapter 11

Outsourcing

Facility Closures

Acft Fleet retirements

Contract abrogations

and the list goes on and on.

We've definately had our share of things to talk about.

Lastly....We had USA320Pilot pissing off almost everyone at one point or another with his "pro management Rah Rah...and lets not forget the folks from the UA Boards wanting to have him strung up too.

And should the US-Delta transaction take place (God forbid) hopefully A320 and World Traveller will be tossed out to Sea or thrown into a crypt and banished from BOTH airlines......tired of their self promoted "Town Crier" position at either airline, GMAFB!

And should the US-Delta transaction take place (God forbid) hopefully A320 and World Traveller will be tossed out to Sea or thrown into a crypt and banished from BOTH airlines......tired of their self promoted "Town Crier" position at either airline, GMAFB!

I know one is of the age that the army would accept him for combat.

I think both freeloaders should volunteer to prop up the very system and "free speech" they utilize on a daily basis.

GoArmy!

I was under the assumption that "World Traveler" was a passenger. Haven't seen their posts of late, but they were always very insightful and well-written.

That is because US has the most miserable negative employees in the industry.

Maybe usairways threads are more active compared to other airlines due to the fact that we have the most furloughed group of employees and the system many of us in inflight work under gives us the time to visit usaviation. Some are a LITTLE over the top on here and definately spend WAAAAAAAAAY to much time in front of the keyboard.

Latest posts