VEOP

Ok, fair enough.

I’ll rephrase; it’s a simple thing to do, and something any union should have the resources to accomplish relatively quickly.

Even putting together a list with multiple dates for each employee is doable. I know the IAM can do this- we had those lists over 20 years ago. As a rep, I had one snail mailed to my house twice a year.

The recourse for an employee listed incorrectly is simpler still. It was that way 20 years ago, and the tools to aggregate data have only become more powerful/more accessible.
I agree it is simple enough to do. After seeing how the 2 unions operate over the past few years you automatically become suspicious, especially if you are LAA.

Its taking so long because the TWU is trying to help the iam walk all over us again, Like they did not get enough in the contract. twu-iam.org on top s the old list from jarvits in 2016 add the new hires on to the back of it. cross off the people no longer here.

They worked so hard on the contract language thats not even right already

Why the big secret of how many guys a taking the buy out or leave, probably very low numbers

Sign a AMFA card to today! The SWA FA represented by the twu told them no concession

TWU AND IAM are probably making sure iam does not lose anything but TWU guys take it in the shorts

Reactions: Duke787
Its taking so long because the TWU is trying to help the iam walk all over us again, Like they did not get enough in the contract. twu-iam.org on top s the old list from jarvits in 2016 add the new hires on to the back of it. cross off the people no longer here.

They worked so hard on the contract language thats not even right already

Why the big secret of how many guys a taking the buy out or leave, probably very low numbers

Sign a AMFA card to today! The SWA FA represented by the twu told them no concession

TWU AND IAM are probably making sure iam does not lose anything but TWU guys take it in the shorts

i guarantee you they are in talks for self preservation.

there is a order for layoffs

1) twu members

2) any remaining twu members

3) twu international reps

4) any remaining twu international reps

5) any pesky remaining twu members

6) pay cuts for iam members

7) any remaining pesky twu international reps.....

when October rolls around and it gets real ugly, if we dont dump the association we deserve every thing we get.

Reactions: Duke787
Ok, fair enough.

I’ll rephrase; it’s a simple thing to do, and something any union should have the resources to accomplish relatively quickly.

Even putting together a list with multiple dates for each employee is doable. I know the IAM can do this- we had those lists over 20 years ago. As a rep, I had one snail mailed to my house twice a year.

The recourse for an employee listed incorrectly is simpler still. It was that way 20 years ago, and the tools to aggregate data have only become more powerful/more accessible.
Kev seems to me they should be able to do that in one day. At least on the company side.

Like yous said "the tools to aggregate data have only become more powerful/more accessible."

Whenever you go to Jetnet and look at your profile it lists your title group and occupational seniority date. I am not sure if Jetnet lists your status (full time, part time, laid off, terminated, retired, no fault separation, medical leave) but if not you can be sure it is listed on database somewhere.

It should take a minimal amount of time for a database admin or analyst to compile a seniority list by setting certain criteria with and/or qualifiers. I mean they already have all the information centralized so it should take no time to compile an accurate seniority list.

After all how long would it take a computer hitting a database to and/or 130K entries or so?

I'm in tech ops, does anybody know how many mechanics are taking early out?

Talked with a FA, they know how many and from what base including the seniority number of the flight attendant taking early out is. I know there’s 27k FAs in one union, and there are roughly 12k AA mechs in two unions, the IAM and TWU. I don’t know the combined seniority list Or my seniority number but I do know how the union dues will be split up between the IAM and Twu. That they have figured out, and I have gotten an email about that from the association.

Why is early out info always such a big secret in tech ops?

Side question, why is tech ops combined seniority list not ready yet, i know there’s a crisis right now but making LAA and LUS one big combined airline has been 7 years in the making.

I believe the FA window closed on Friday and TWU/IAM was extended till midnight tonight. We will see how quickly the company puts out the numbers.

All employees except Flight Attendants and Pilots have been extended until the 19th of April. My take is not enough took the leave package. Let's see how it plays out next week when things get finalized.

Last edited:
Dallas new said last time 1400 pilots fa took out or leave no numbera for mait or fleet. Probaly will not get any info this time

Dallas new said last time 1400 pilots fa took out or leave no numbera for mait or fleet. Probaly will not get any info this time
top secret. remember its the association. we will tell you what we want to and nothing more. membership ignorance helps the association,

Reactions: swamt
the company said during the earnings call that so far, 39,000 employees have taken a buy-out/voluntary leave.

of that, they said that 4,500 were permanent. no break down.

the company said during the earnings call that so far, 39,000 employees have taken a buy-out/voluntary leave.

of that, they said that 4,500 were permanent. no break down.
Danker said in a video yesterday that only 150 in Tulsa took the early out

You can download the combined list and open it with Microsoft Office so you can sort the stations out.. the list looks like it has all new hires on it.