FYI- McCaskill-Bond Federal Law

Chuck Schalk said:
You are short sighted in your thinking.  Unfortunately, the company will not entertain an agreement with the IAM and will only drag out the process until next negotiations. We are only wasting time counting on the company and the IAM.
while i admit that 700 is in complete error most of the time for his beloved iam, the company will have to deal with a stand alone contract at sUS if it wants the merger to proceed, unless the iam confirms its stance to only negotiate stand alone until (iam words, not mine) a single carrier ruling, presumably as late as September.

You are the one who posts misinformation and runs with it after everyone shows you to be wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
And you did such a great job at AA?

US is still a separate company and still two work groups.

The IAM is in Section 6 Negotiations and is waiting  for a release, they are going before the NMB on April 30th and May 1st.

If you are so sure of what is going to happen, can you tell us the Powerball winning numbers

The TWU went through the same thing.  They took strike vote and asked to be released and guess what?  Nothing happened, the NMB is not labors friend.  I do not have a crystal ball but have seen enough to have an educational understanding that the mediation process is nothing but another stall tactic.  Don't believe me...........you will see for yourself

I did not say the TWU did it right, by far.   My station voted the concessions down three times and the last by 96%.  I did my job educating the members and they voted accoringly

700UW said:
And you did such a great job at AA?

US is still a separate company and still two work groups.

The IAM is in Section 6 Negotiations and is waiting  for a release, they are going before the NMB on April 30th and May 1st.

If you are so sure of what is going to happen, can you tell us the Powerball winning numbers too?
Better than the IAM but that isn't a difficult task. And the TWU doesn't have Roach and Sito.

Josh

but then again JP Morgan is a fraudulent company too.   your hatred for the IAM and US is very well known,  as well as your obsession following 700 around thread to thread sure is well rather quite disturbing

Reactions: 1 person
Hey Mr misinformation,

Why is the IAM CBA overall better in every aspect than the TWU CBA except pay?

And go ask Gerry for the correct information.

I don't have to prove a thing to you.

AA's own TWU mechanics have posted it over and over.

Why don't you come clean?

Really?

Funny how even TWU AA mechanics already refuted you on that point.

Why don't you ask them?

Even Bob Owens agrees.

Refute what? The IAM is a scab union run by out of touch self serving officials that only seek to maximize dues and maintain their cushy lifestyle.

Josh

More of the same BS, you never have an original point, and even the AA mechanics told you otherwise.

Go eat some Easter Ham with Gerry.

Well this WAS an interesting thread. Now it is nowhere near the topic... Oh well, it was nice while it lasted... :(

algflyr said:

Very interesting thought. Knowing that if this seniority battle is held up in court for a few years could certainly be a motivation of the APA to argue Judge Silver was right. Even if they know her position is wrong (which I believe their lawyers do), they can just play dumb and meanwhile capture ALL their attrition and keep ALL their flying. Seems like a good strategy...

Hey!  I am 100%, totally and entirely good with that strategy on their part.  (At least for the next 800 days or so...but who's counting?)