McCaskill-BOND federal law

MCI:

Do you feel AA treated you fairly? Most ex-TW people I have spoken to say AA was fair it was the IAM that screwed them over.

Let's hope this time around O'Driscoll, Roach, and Sito don't screw the IAM workers like they did the last time around. 700 keeps insisting the IAM will use dovetail seniority integration but didn't the IAM say the same last time? The same cronies from DL 142 are involved anything can happen!

Josh

MCI transplant said:
AMFA Let me explane a little further. "Do I feel AA would have just walked away?" ------- No I don't. The way most of us (at the overhaul base) felt, was that what they really meant was that they would withdrew any further financial help to TWA, and just let it fold in B/K. Which it would have at that point in time, just cherry pick what was left, and walk away from the employees! Anyway you happen to look at it, we were screwed! ------ A gun was put to our heads, and we took AA at it's word that they would do everything in their power to treat us fairly! as far as a stright percentage reduction of Senority, I fell that would have been a fairer way of going insted of that screwed up Arbatrators formula.
Evidence of a good arbitration (or any other compromise) is that nobody got everything they wanted, and everyone was at least a little unhappy.   In that respect, Kasher did a good job.

Reactions: 1 person
737823 said:
MCI:

Do you feel AA treated you fairly? Most ex-TW people I have spoken to say AA was fair it was the IAM that screwed them over.

Let's hope this time around O'Driscoll, Roach, and Sito don't screw the IAM workers like they did the last time around. 700 keeps insisting the IAM will use dovetail seniority integration but didn't the IAM say the same last time? The same cronies from DL 142 are involved anything can happen!

Josh
Are you truly that stupid?

The IAM and TWU have already agreed upon seniority and you know this facts, you are nothing but a crap stirrer.

DOH into the classification.

And for the umpteenth time the IAM and TWU went to arbitration, you know this and I have told you over and over and over, its the Kasher Decision.

Go spread more misinformation and lies, Gerry isnt giving you the right information.

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
Are you truly that stupid?

The IAM and TWU have already agreed upon seniority and you know this facts, you are nothing but a crap stirrer.

DOH into the classification.

And for the umpteenth time the IAM and TWU went to arbitration, you know this and I have told you over and over and over, its the Kasher Decision.

Go spread more misinformation and lies, Gerry isnt giving you the right information.
This is true. The IAM and TWU agreed on the alliance and how seniority will be handled. Classification seniority will rule the day.  Is this not what the TWA people wanted upon the takeover by AA? 
People do have short term and selective memories....Both parties agreed to binding arbitration under Allegheny-Mohahwk and the Kasher ruling is what came of it. Time to move on.

Also, get ready next year sometime when we SHOULD be voting on the IAM/TWU alliance   the ballot will be either the alliance or NO UNION......You think you're angry now?

FWAAA said:
Evidence of a good arbitration (or any other compromise) is that nobody got everything they wanted, and everyone was at least a little unhappy.   In that respect, Kasher did a good job.
You got to be chiting me!!! A 50% reduction, across the board, system wide, would have been  fairer. And I don't like that! The only places exTWA employees retained 100% Senority was MCI, and STL. So how was that handeled? ------ AA closed them down!

MetalMover said:
This is true. The IAM and TWU agreed on the alliance and how seniority will be handled. Classification seniority will rule the day.  Is this not what the TWA people wanted upon the takeover by AA? 
People do have short term and selective memories....Both parties agreed to binding arbitration under Allegheny-Mohahwk and the Kasher ruling is what came of it. Time to move on.

Also, get ready next year sometime when we SHOULD be voting on the IAM/TWU alliance   the ballot will be either the alliance or NO UNION......You think you're angry now?
I agree! It's time to move on! ----- As for the, so call, alliance, good luck on that one! Remmber, these are the same Unions that screwed us over! And if their dues are ever threatened, I have no doubt that they would do the same to you!

I also agree.  Time to move on.  Pretty sure you guys may not have to worry about the alliance vote next year.  If there is an alliance vote, then you guys will be stuck with whatever you guys vote for, for rest of your careers,  Good luck to all of you...

swamt said:
I also agree.  Time to move on.  Pretty sure you guys may not have to worry about the alliance vote next year.  If there is an alliance vote, then you guys will be stuck with whatever you guys vote for, for rest of your careers,  Good luck to all of you...
Good luck with our AMFA drive.

eolesen said:
I was management for 17 years. Let's say I decided to go
And let’s say you decided to be an agent and jump a 19-year employee based on DOH. You don’t need McB to do that. Just a non-union work force

Yes metalmover,  By all means GOOD LUCK with your AMFA drive, forgot to mention that...