Very Bad Taste

I like the bit where they say the atmosphere of the company has changed and the screen spins like vertigo. The talking US Airways Express logo is great too.

I like the bit where they say the atmosphere of the company has changed and the screen spins like vertigo. The talking US Airways Express logo is great too.

I thought I was high on something...guess it was just stupidity I was relishing in tonight...I hope they catch the ignoramus that did this. Obviously it was one of the jokes around STL but ironically enough this was pinned on a Pilot right away without checking the facts out...Typical Mainstream Media don't you think 700UW...You had to go and say West Pilot...Do you have the facts for that accusation? If not follow the four Ups Whatbag and me reiterated today.

Dress UP!
Suck UP!
Put UP!
Shut UP!

Hmm. . . racially motiviated. I don't get it. It was a white doll. Boy the media will try and get a story where there isn't one. And try to put racial tones on anything they can. Must be a very slow news day.

Wow man,
Think of all the preparation that went into that 'symbolic sign'.

1.) Stealing your kid's Cabbage Patch doll.
2.) A trip to Home Depot to buy thick 'noose' rope
3.) Hiding the Cabbage Patch doll, rope, and Sharpie in flight bag.
4.) Spending half of the flight from PHX-STL making the noose and writing USAPA on it.
5.) Making crew wait for hotel van while you hang the stolen-noosebound-doll in cockpit.

Way to go guys! Hope you get fired.

Later,
Eye

This kind of poor behavior is getting out of hand and dangerous. A friend of me was at the 9 (of 911) because a west pilot was verbally and physically becoming threatening. She stood up to the big bully and when he saw she was serious about calling the cops, he snapped out of it and apologized.

There should be a NO TOLERANCE stand on this kind of behavior SYSTEMWIDE!!

But does our fearless leader do anything?

This kind of poor behavior is getting out of hand and dangerous. A friend of me was at the 9 (of 911) because a west pilot was verbally and physically becoming threatening. She stood up to the big bully and when he saw she was serious about calling the cops, he snapped out of it and apologized.

There should be a NO TOLERANCE stand on this kind of behavior SYSTEMWIDE!!

But does our fearless leader do anything?
Maybe the "fearless leader" has been shocked into silence at the immaturity of his fearless employees. Verbally and physically threatening. Is this a professional group? Grow up.

I thought I was high on something...guess it was just stupidity I was relishing in tonight...I hope they catch the ignoramus that did this. Obviously it was one of the jokes around STL but ironically enough this was pinned on a Pilot right away without checking the facts out...Typical Mainstream Media don't you think 700UW...You had to go and say West Pilot...Do you have the facts for that accusation? If not follow the four Ups Whatbag and me reiterated today.

Dress UP!
Suck UP!
Put UP!
Shut UP!
I believe East Metal is only Express at STL.

I believe East Metal is only Express at STL.

So one has to wonder, just who was the intended audience for this frat house joke?

If it's a West Airbus, then a West crew is going to take it out in the morning. Unless there's a jumpseater, no East pilot was ever going to see it.

And the complete ignorance of the fact that it was possible that the overnight crew of maintenance and/or fleet service might include members of the African-American community -- which is rather large in STL -- speaks for itself.

I wonder if deposed East MEC Chairman Jack Stephan will send this link to Doogie, in the same manner that he ratted on his own East pilot constituent.

So one has to wonder, just who was the intended audience for this frat house joke?

If it's a West Airbus, then a West crew is going to take it out in the morning. Unless there's a jumpseater, no East pilot was ever going to see it.

And the complete ignorance of the fact that it was possible that the overnight crew of maintenance and/or fleet service might include members of the African-American community -- which is rather large in STL -- speaks for itself.

I wonder if deposed East MEC Chairman Jack Stephan will send this link to Doogie, in the same manner that he ratted on his own East pilot constituent.
Again, it was a white baby doll. . . this is sooo ridiculous. If you are going to take it that way, as a racially motivated, I would think it would have been a black flight crew member harassing whites! Maybe they should file it as a hate crime?