Vote no demonstration in Tulsa

OK he needs to check again, however while he is doing so, could you explain who is compensated lower and how.?
If he commented on compensation then maybe I misunderstood I thought he was referring to maint. cost, eitherway Ever hear of PEMCO, TIMCO, Commercial Jet, AAR, SE Aerospace. If you want to know dollar amounts call them.

If he commented on compensation then maybe I misunderstood I thought he was referring to maint. cost, eitherway Ever hear of PEMCO, TIMCO, Commercial Jet, AAR, SE Aerospace. If you want to know dollar amounts call them.
Why do want to bring in a comparison to those earning the TWU OSM rate of pay?

When AA brings up maintenance cost they quote their full labor rate and never the mechanics hourly rate.

Why do want to bring in a comparison to those earning the TWU OSM rate of pay?

When AA brings up maintenance cost they quote their full labor rate and never the mechanics hourly rate.
I guess I will agree to disagree, maybe we are talking about two totally different things and maybe not but I am confused by what point you are trying make as I think you may be confused with mine. No big deal on my end I don't really care to argue just for the fun of it I like to learn in the process.

tinker,

You are learning to bob and weave and not answer pointed questions.

What a twu worshipper you are! (by the way, that isn't meant as a compliment)

If and when the guys go to Tulsa I hope they remember to set their watches back 40 years as they cross the Red River into Oklahoma.

Reactions: 3 people
So is the short bus from AFW coming to Tulsa today?

There will be an army of short buses leaving Tulsa in the coming months on their way to JFK, LAX, ORD, and remember that old saying, "If you don't like those high cost cities then move to Tulsa", welcome to the line YES votin'tards.

Reactions: 5 people
There will be an army of short buses leaving Tulsa in the coming months on their way to JFK, LAX, ORD, and remember that old saying, "If you don't like those high cost cities then move to Tulsa", welcome to the line YES votin'tards.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone... but I gotta wonder why anyone would choose a line of work in an area they couldn't afford to live? It's the same whine you hear from people that live 50 miles from the base? It's not fair..... I gotta drive farther than he does... Who's fault is that?

I wouldn't wish that on anyone... but I gotta wonder why anyone would choose a line of work in an area they couldn't afford to live? It's the same whine you hear from people that live 50 miles from the base? It's not fair..... I gotta drive farther than he does... Who's fault is that?

FAMILY.

Panic is always the desired operational state you would like in your enemy. In business, it’s called labor relations.