VOTING with a NORMAL Mind

cavalier

Veteran
Aug 28, 2002
www.usaviation.com
It is obvious that posting on this board one must be voting yes, otherwise you are plain crazy, nuts, even possibly insane. If yours is a no vote, no matter what reasons you give, well be prepared to suffer the wrath that comes with it. You are labeled insensitive, selfish, full of hatred and anger, in need of counseling and medicines to align your thinking processes to normal. Normal, what is normal. Is it normal to be held hostage by your employer with threats of liquidation, with no severance, no insurance, years of wasted energy spent on a career that is dying and being middle aged. Is normal going through all of these events and coming out the other end just the same way you came in? I think not. Normal is saying enough is enough. Normal is not praising this company while they rape and pillage you. Call codependents anonymous if you exhibited any signs with such statements as: “Oh, I am sure once we vote this in everything will be grand.â€￾ “We must vote this in least we perish along with our families.â€￾ “I have no choice, I absolutely must vote to accept.â€￾ “I can’t stand to even think of this stuff, lets just vote to accept and get it over.â€￾ These are but a few of the danger signs that a phone call is needed.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/22/2002 4:59:02 PM cavalier wrote:

Is it normal to be held hostage by your employer with threats of liquidation, with no severance, no insurance, years of wasted energy spent on a career that is dying and being middle aged. Is normal going through all of these events and coming out the other end just the same way you came in? I think not. Normal is saying enough is enough. Normal is not praising this company while they rape and pillage you.
----------------
[/blockquote]
Hey welcome to life....get used to it. Do you think you're the only one this happens to. Take control and move on.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/22/2002 4:59:02 PM cavalier wrote:

Is it normal to be held hostage by your employer with threats of liquidation, with no severance, no insurance, years of wasted energy spent on a career that is dying and being middle aged. Is normal going through all of these events and coming out the other end just the same way you came in? I think not. Normal is saying enough is enough. Normal is not praising this company while they rape and pillage you.
----------------
[/blockquote]
Hey welcome to life....get used to it. Do you think you're the only one this happens to. Take control and move on.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/22/2002 7:21:53 PM A320 Driver wrote:

I could understand a "no" vote better if the company were taking money away from the employees to increase profits. Has everyone noticed that there are NO PROFITS. Even if all of the companies plans go as they want, U will lose a significant amount of money in 2003. We really are discussing survival here. Make all the fashion statements you like, but U is teetering on the edge of the cliff. You won't get a medal for being the one to kick it over the side.

A320 Driver
----------------
[/blockquote]
And besides, ALL of the T/As include profit sharing. They could have gotten all of what they want without even offering that. Employees could see some returns on this "new investment" if this ship gets righted.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/22/2002 7:21:53 PM A320 Driver wrote:

I could understand a "no" vote better if the company were taking money away from the employees to increase profits. Has everyone noticed that there are NO PROFITS. Even if all of the companies plans go as they want, U will lose a significant amount of money in 2003. We really are discussing survival here. Make all the fashion statements you like, but U is teetering on the edge of the cliff. You won't get a medal for being the one to kick it over the side.

A320 Driver
----------------
[/blockquote]
And besides, ALL of the T/As include profit sharing. They could have gotten all of what they want without even offering that. Employees could see some returns on this "new investment" if this ship gets righted.

Latest posts