Ceo Arpey Very Cautious About 2005

Hackman said:
Sorry to inform you Mr/Ms. Bubble, but I was not refering to f/a's.
[post="186363"][/post]​
And who are you refurring to? Ex-TWA people I asume! What's your point ? All the troubles in the industry today were caused by TWA!!! Is that it ??? That's it!!! It's all THEIR FAULT!!!! Yea! If it wasn't for them, we'd be out in the street! Yea!!! They took our place when times got tough!!! Yea!! It's all their fault!!!
Get a life people!!!!! You looking for a scapgoat? Look in the mirror!!!!:down:

MCI TRANSPLANT, calm down. Nobody blames TWA for all of this industries problems. In fact,most of the blame needs to go to AA and in particular the TWU. The TWU agreed to the "b" scale wages back in 1983 and it has been downhill ever since! Of course let's not forget FRANK LORENZO the creator of creative bankruptcy airline destruction. He along with Icahn ran this industry into the ground.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
MCI TRANSPLANT, calm down. Nobody blames TWA for all of this industries problems. In fact,most of the blame needs to go to AA and in particular the TWU. The TWU agreed to the "b" scale wages back in 1983 and it has been downhill ever since! Of course let's not forget FRANK LORENZO the creator of creative bankruptcy airline destruction. He along with Icahn ran this industry into the ground.
[post="186372"][/post]​
<_< Well,well! A dose of reality!!! Thank You Princess!!!!!!

There you are Hackman......Check this out :p

Hey Hackman,

Why don't you post some positives about the amfa? Come on now, dazzle me with some of your "amfa cultist Bull $hitttt"...!!!!! Really now Hackman "think hard", tell me what it is that really flips your switch. I will help you to get started with some issues that are allready pretty well considered to be factual, give me some new stuff........See below

1. FM1= Dead issue
2. FM2= Dead issue
3. 50%+1 at AA for a vote= Dead issue
4. Recall of national officers= Too many holes in it
5. Willing to debate in public forum= Lack charisma to face truth
6. Lead by a realestate tycoon= Proven Fact
7. Vote on all letters of agreement= Bull $hitttt
8. Leading industry on outsourcing= Proven Fact
9. Better off in Bankruptcy= " Proof is in the pudding"

O.K. Hackman,
I left open number 10 for you to begin and post some "proof positive" to your support of the amfa.......Good Luck and enjoy

----------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

I would like to thank the Moderator of these Boards on US Aviation for moving this post over into the Labor and Union isses Forum. I had posted in another Forum on purpose to see if the Boards were being monitored. Because I could see that both pro, and con on the issue of the amfa was spreading to other Forums. Sorry amfa boy's, but we are right back where we belong..!!! So spew away ;)

--------------------------------------

High Speed Steel said:
I would like to thank the Moderator of these Boards on US Aviation for moving this post over into the Labor and Union isses Forum. I had posted in another Forum on purpose to see if the Boards were being monitored. Because I could see that both pro, and con on the issue of the amfa was spreading to other Forums. Sorry amfa boy's, but we are right back where we belong..!!! So spew away ;)

--------------------------------------
[post="186917"][/post]​

Just could not resist the temptation to suck up to an authority figure could you? Remember when Ross Perot spoke about "that big sucking sound"? Well it was not coming from Mexico, it was coming from Pine Street in Tulsa!

Bob Owens said:
Just could not resist the temptation to suck up to an authority figure could you? Remember when Ross Perot spoke about "that big sucking sound"? Well it was not coming from Mexico, it was coming from Pine Street in Tulsa!
[post="187006"][/post]​

Remember when Delle Femine spoke about being better off in Banckruptcy? What's that noise? Can you hear that? It must be that "sucking sound" from accross the "Big Pond", huh Bobby......????? :blink:

---------------------------------

High Speed Steel said:
Remember when Delle Femine spoke about being better off in Banckruptcy? What's that noise? Can you hear that? It must be that "sucking sound" from accross the "Big Pond", huh Bobby......????? :blink:

[post="187580"][/post]​

You have yet to produce anything more than anti-amfa postings from other sites, or just simple two or three sentence meaningless rhetoric to defend your position.

You are a weaker debate participant that George W. Bush. It's alot of "hard work" for you to come here a post your meaningless babble isn't it?

Decision 2004 said:
You have yet to produce anything more than anti-amfa postings from other sites, or just simple two or three sentence meaningless rhetoric to defend your position.

You are a weaker debate participant that George W. Bush. It's alot of "hard work" for you to come here a post your meaningless babble isn't it?
[post="187615"][/post]​

decision, I can understand the frustration you are experiencing now that you have failed miserably. But look at the bright side, somebody had to lose...! :p

By, By, decision 2004. You're a real hero! :blink:

-------------------------------

High Speed Steel said:
decision, I can understand the frustration you are experiencing now that you have failed miserably. But look at the bright side, somebody had to lose...! :p

By, By, decision 2004. You're a real hero! :blink:

-------------------------------
[post="187704"][/post]​

ROFLMAO :lol:

The debate King strikes again, with unyeilding intellegence.

That was "alot of hard work" for you to type now wasn't it?

I bet you wear an AFL-CIO hat also?

You think there was a "winner" and "loser" in preventing a vote of the membership? Do you have a hammer and sickle on your bed sheets and curtains?

Yahoo, the TWU won by preventing a membership vote. That's an awful lot to be proud of HSS.

High Speed Steel said:

[post="187580"][/post]​

Well considering the fact that AA spends more on outsourcing than any other airline, and has done so for years, in some cases more than the entire M&E budget of several carriers, I guess you hear that sound better than anyone!

Why shouldn't AA have a furlough? Wasn't it Dave Stewart who stated we were overmanned at TULE? Great move for aN amfa VP...HAHAHA!

Latest posts