Welcome Hp To The Us Airways Family

This love fest is just wonderful!

Ask the USAIR people about their "merger" with Piedmont years ago.

Ask them how that lovefest went!

By the way, since you folks are all practically drooling over one another, how do you feel about the $55 million USAIR wants to spend to retain all the wonderful executives!

Hopeful said:

By the way, since you folks are all practically drooling over one another, how do you feel about the $55 million USAIR wants to spend to retain all the wonderful executives!
[post="273746"][/post]​

At least this time the US people arent in charge! :shock: So thats a good start. That was many years ago tho and things have changed. Most of us left from any of the last 3 to merge (AL/PS/PI) just hope that the HP people can DO something with the airline. Something that the guys who merged the 3 together could never come to grips with for one reason or another.
I dont think anyone except those who are set to get the $55 million think it or they are worth any of it. I like the way someone else on here put it. They only took a 1% paycut, they already got their bonus this past year. :up:

Hopeful said:

[post="273746"][/post]​

downer.jpg

"By the way, it's official... I can't have children."

tadjr said:
At least this time the US people arent in charge! :shock: So thats a good start. That was many years ago tho and things have changed. Most of us left from any of the last 3 to merge (AL/PS/PI) just hope that the HP people can DO something with the airline. Something that the guys who merged the 3 together could never come to grips with for one reason or another.
I dont think anyone except those who are set to get the $55 million think it or they are worth any of it. I like the way someone else on here put it. They only took a 1% paycut, they already got their bonus this past year. :up:
[post="273750"][/post]​
That is currently being fought by the unions....not that it will do any good.

The only beef most of the PI people had with the past merger was with USAir's mis-management team. I think that most of the employees "just got along" fine and still do.

Hopeful said:

[post="273746"][/post]​

Yo Homey, its severance when they get FIRED!!! not a retainer.

:blink:

The only beef most of the PI people had with the past merger was with USAir's mis-management team. I think that most of the employees "just got along" fine and still do.

Sky high states: You're kidding me. Right? The PI/US merger brought back the "CIVIL WAR". You were treated, based on where you were based. :down:
The phrase, "Where you based?" bought out the animosity for years!!!!

The competitors of this "new" airline are hoping for the same. As employees, lets learn from our past MISTAKES.

Hello!

As a US Airways employee I think it's great for our two companies
to be coming together. The network will be strong and we will
finally have a sense of who we are. I can't wait to be part of
something positive, fun and rewarding. I hope they do keep parts
of both cultures and add a little something new to move us forward.
(I always liked the Cactus call!)

Please let this be the end of the "good ole boy" network within
US Airways!!!! Start fresh and let's all look back and enjoy the
success in a very sick industry!

As for who is buying who..... let's all admit it..... US is not buying HP and
HP is not buying US.........It's a third party putting together to strong carriers
forming a NEW company.

I wish everyone at HP and US the very best! Change is exciting!

:up:

CapnCockroach said:
Isn't HP the Take-over-er and U the Take-over-ee?
[post="273138"][/post]​
No, we are are being put together by third party money whether you or I like it or not. I hope it works out for both our sakes. I hate Southwest hope we can damage them.

"By the way, it's official... I can't have children." quote from light years
[post="273763"][/post]​

That's wonderfull news! Stupid people like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce anyway!

luvthe9 said:
No, we are are being put together by third party money whether you or I like it or not. I hope it works out for both our sakes. I hate Southwest hope we can damage them.
[post="273901"][/post]​

What for?So you can destroy the airline industry even more? Let's see,new airline wants to wipe out Southwest so airline industry pay scales can go down even further? You won't be able to damage Southwest. Start a war with Southwest and they will pull out the nuclear weapons and they will use them!

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
"By the way, it's official... I can't have children." quote from light years
[post="273763"][/post]​
That's wonderfull news! Stupid people like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce anyway!
[post="273912"][/post]​

"You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch..." :angry:

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Stupid people like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce anyway!
[post="273912"][/post]​

Sounds like the voice of experience, Princess. Which were you? The stupid person who had children or the child of stupid parents?

Jim