Welcome Hp To The Us Airways Family

Thank you Jim, for saying it so well. As mad as I am about current state of airline salaries decline and corrupt, incompetent management, I can see the difference between another airline employee who's smart, savvy and an asset to her profession.

Take your rage and put it into action instead of venting on these boards, especially attacking one very fine person,like our Light Years.

Dea

That rage comment was for Princess K. Not you, Jim. You are one class act and I'm proud you're one on us!

You are the best. Everyone knows that.

Much love and respect to you!

Dea

I think 95+% of both employee groups will get along fine.

I realize that the "USAirways" name represents a better picture of what the combined operation will really be, but as a USAirways employee I wish they had just come up with an entirely new name.

For one thing, it would have avoided much of the "heated" discussions on who is taking over whom. More importantly, the USAirways name carries a LOT of baggage (mostly misconnected!) in the minds of the public, not much of it is good. We really should have dumped the USAirways moniker and thereby ditched the "agony" forever.

Latest posts