Well, guess what?....... I'm back!

You’re the one whining and complaining about a Vette. Don’t like it, don’t buy it.

It’s not a new design, looks like this for several years. There will be some design changes for 2025.

But 38,000 people disagree with you.
Look dummy.... giving my opinion regarding design is not "whining and complaining". It's sharing an observation based on a mixture of empirical evidence and my taste. If you don't like it kindly piss off and move on.

Not a new design? WTF are you talking about? It went from front engine rear wheel drive to a mid mounted engine. That is a pretty huge design change from the previous model.

38,000? Big deal. More than that don't even know what damn gender they are.

Look dummy.... giving my opinion regarding design is not "whining and complaining". It's sharing an observation based on a mixture of empirical evidence and my taste. If you don't like it kindly piss off and move on.

Not a new design? WTF are you talking about? It went from front engine rear wheel drive to a mid mounted engine. That is a pretty huge design change from the previous model.

38,000? Big deal. More than that don't even know what damn gender they are.
See there you go. You lose the debate so you have to resort to name calling.

Gender has nothing to do with the corvettes and the design changes were made on the C8 in 2019. If the math is to hard for you that’s four years ago. I know all about Vettes, you don’t.

Grow up dude and go seek some help for your anger issues.

See there you go. You lose the debate so you have to resort to name calling.

Gender has nothing to do with the corvettes and the design changes were made on the C8 in 2019. If the math is to hard for you that’s four years ago. I know all about Vettes, you don’t.

Grow up dude and go seek some help for your anger issues.
Nobody is debating. You are acting like a fool and I am responding.

Idiots piss me off.

You piss me off.

There you go again with the insults.

I get it now you lash out cause you piss yourself off.

Grow up and seek some professional mental help.
I just don't suffer fools. The older I get the less I tolerate nonsense from other people. Frankly you getting butt hurt because I don't care for the new (as in most recent model) design elements is nonsense.

You are right though... I do have an anger problem. I think it's because I spent most of my life holding my tongue and trying to be civil. I guess at this time in my life I am just past it and all that "should have said" pressure that has built up over the years is being released. I guess I hit that "don't give a f*ck" stage. I honestly don't care if I offend people anymore. It's too exhausting being so agreeable so I switched tracks.

Maybe you already hit that stage in your life. Maybe you didn't need to. At any rate I'M there.

I just don't suffer fools. The older I get the less I tolerate nonsense from other people. Frankly you getting butt hurt because I don't care for the new (as in most recent model) design elements is nonsense.

You are right though... I do have an anger problem. I think it's because I spent most of my life holding my tongue and trying to be civil. I guess at this time in my life I am just past it and all that "should have said" pressure that has built up over the years is being released. I guess I hit that "don't give a f*ck" stage. I honestly don't care if I offend people anymore. It's too exhausting being so agreeable so I switched tracks.

Maybe you already hit that stage in your life. Maybe you didn't need to. At any rate I'M there.
You really need some anger management therapy. Adults don’t act like you when having a debate on a message board.

Only butt hurt is you. I haven’t called you names or brought in irrelevant topics to this thread.

Offending people isn’t the way to go through life. It shows your immaturity and lack of intelligence to hold a normal conversation.

You can express a difference of opinion without being a jackass and call people names when they don’t agree with you.

Acting the way you do to the wrong person might have an adverse reaction to you . But you are probably a keyboard warrior and wound act like this in real life without someone one day might get physical with you.

Go seek some help.

And see there have been changed over the years on Corvettes.

IMG_7316.jpeg

Last edited:
You really need some anger management therapy. Adults don’t act like you when having a debate on a message board.

Only butt hurt is you. I haven’t called you names or brought in irrelevant topics to this thread.

Offending people isn’t the way to go through life. It shows your immaturity and lack of intelligence to hold a normal conversation.

You can express a difference of opinion without being a jackass and call people names when they don’t agree with you.

Acting the way you do to the wrong person might have an adverse reaction to yiu. But you are probably a keyboard warrior and wound act like this in real life without someone one day might get physical with you.

Go seek some help.

And see there have been changed over the years on Corvettes.

View attachment 17420
You are the first one who slung mud Mr. Maturity.

And you don’t make enough money to buy one, so why do you care?

I think GM knows what they are doing.

They sold 38,000 last year a 13.5% increase from 2021.
Nothing I said up to that point warranted that kind of response, so you can save your hypocritical, condescending remarks.

My wife and I happen to be in the "upper class" range for the state we live in. To have you dismiss that accomplishment by making disparaging remarks regarding my income is rude. As you say, adults don't act like that, so grow up.

Who said I was concerned?

Walmart doesn’t pay more than $15 an hour.

I would also state my job is probably more complex than yours. The portion of the internet infrastructure I work on has had MASSIVE changes in just 5 years. Have jets? Are 737's much different now than when I started in 99? I doubt it. Not trying to diminish your job but to compare me a stereotypical Wal-Mart employee... that is insulting. I work in a very complex and constantly evolving environment. You most likely could step away from being an aircraft mechanic for 5 years and come back with little to no training. If you do that in my job it will take you 6 months to catch up because of all the changes that were made on the network. I worked hard to gain the skillset I have. I don't appreciate having that investment mocked.

You are the first one who slung mud Mr. Maturity.

Nothing I said up to that point warranted that kind of response, so you can save your hypocritical, condescending remarks.

My wife and I happen to be in the "upper class" range for the state we live in. To have you dismiss that accomplishment by making disparaging remarks regarding my income is rude. As you say, adults don't act like that, so grow up.

I would also state my job is probably more complex than yours. The portion of the internet infrastructure I work on has had MASSIVE changes in just 5 years. Have jets? Are 737's much different now than when I started in 99? I doubt it. Not trying to diminish your job but to compare me a stereotypical Wal-Mart employee... that is insulting. I work in a very complex and constantly evolving environment. You most likely could step away from being an aircraft mechanic for 5 years and come back with little to no training. If you do that in my job it will take you 6 months to catch up because of all the changes that were made on the network. I worked hard to gain the skillset I have. I don't appreciate having that investment mocked.
You are clueless about maintenance

There are major differences in the 737NG and the Max.

Different engines, more sophisticated avionics and system.

Stick to stocking the shelves and maybe you’ll get promoted to cashier.

So upper income so does that mean it’s a double wide vs a single wide?

Back