What Part Of Union Don't You Understand?

Don't even bother to reply to this liar Drippy Quill he has allready been removed from the amfatulsa board because he was unable to post like an adult, why encourage him to post like an idiot, lets just ignore him and maybe he will go away, oh btw he says he is from AFW but he is in fact from ST. Louis.

As for slogans they are great when they actually mean something like Join the Revolution and AMFA Now but all the crap the TWU puts out mean nothing.
I guess everyone knows that managment did not lose any holidays where is the shared sacrifice, apparently it does not include managment, I mean AA can afford to pay them for all their holidays right, but hey lets not forget about their whopping 6% pay cut that has got to hurt right. :angry:

The TWU sucks as a Union and that is the part of Union that the majority of us do not understand, we are over the 51% mark right now, I do not know why they have not updated the card count web page, but I know that we are over 51%
Hey the majority are speaking with their cards maybe its time the minority took notice of what the membership wants AMFA.

Over 20,000 Mechanics at 8 Airlines can't be wrong also Delta and Continentaal are having AMFA drives as well, not TWU drives AMFA, nobody is having a TWU drive and they never will again.
why because the TWU sucks and everybody knows it.

:up: AMFA NOW

Steve, you're a dunce.
Ed Norton is a character from the 1950's TV show, the Honeymooners. Ed was a sewer worker. Obviously the Ed Norton on this forum uses some of his name sakes characteristics in his own posts. I'm sure Ed Norton has never thrown you out of any place, sewer or not.

Of course I think it's funny! Especially the part about the other rats not wanting you around!

After all Steve, you are the worst kind of rat, the company union/management lackey rat. :down:

Ahh believe Connell stated he would put you all inline..making youall go by the rules, since you all can't seem to. Ohhhhhh..I see now...dohhhhhhh!..he's a rat cause you afraid of him..or you afraid you wouldn't get no ones to listen to yo crap at break and lunches....hahahahahahahaha..I heard you all had a AMFA meeting at one of your wizard's home and 12 homies showed up with their kids for free food and beer...hahahahahahahaha..no wonder you alls is working overtime on Connell's turf, don't be skeeeeeered of him, go tell him what ya think..hahahahahahahaha..you alls is the woooses...he's only one man and he does ask to meet ya'll, and he does state what he will do..so he a rat?hahahahahahaha...that makes youall ratfood...I likes that...you all is RATFOOD!hahahahahahaha...he coming to get ya TonyB....hahahahahahahahaha...foooooo!

Don't even bother to reply to this liar Drippy Quill he has allready been removed from the amfatulsa board because he was unable to post like an adult, why encourage him to post like an idiot, lets just ignore him and maybe he will go away, oh btw he says he is from AFW but he is in fact from ST. Louis.

As for slogans they are great when they actually mean something like Join the Revolution and AMFA Now but all the crap the TWU puts out mean nothing

Well Rappy buddy of mine..ah is here..yes ah is..so live with it nerd. Slogans are great now? Ohhhhh..not one sided are we you hunter? Join the Revolution..you should say..Join the Revolution..PLEASE..hahahahahahahahaha..AMFA Now...hahahahahahah how about AMFA NEVER..fills a t-shirt better, more proportionate and it does actually mean something you idiot...are you TonyB's lubber?hahahahahahahahaha..ignore me? NOT...you can't handle it bruddahman.

TonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA presidentTonyB for AMFA president.............................................................

and the colored girls go...do, do do, do do ...hahahahahahahahaha

Can I sign a AMFA card, ah likes to run from diversity and challenge, I am a follower of those that have no integrity, I am a follower of all you that cut and paste..I am a follower of Booby Owens..I especially lub TonyB's fro...do ah qualify to be a hunter as you all?hahahahahahaa..sign me up bossman....AMFAAMFA.. or whatever union will take us..hahahahahaha..I see big things happening with this group of intellects..TonyB will get a job at KINKO's for his ability to change letters color and sizes, well done...I see Booby running for president of AMFA local 15..ooops..it don't exist yet...sumptin' to strive for Booby...and Rappy..you can be hired to drive me around the malls...hahahahahahahaha

WOO, WOO! = Adult? hahahahahahaha

TonyB..will I go to management...you bet...got a problem with that? If so..come see me ... by the way Tony..I don't need to be provoked to go to management...you want the TWU to walk the line..so will you...problemo?......he shut you up Antonio..hahahahaha..he making you walk the line...( what's that?)hahahahahahaha

Drippy, Your a hit in Tulsa........http://www.air-mechanic.com/cgi-bin/AMUBB/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000005

Why should we continue the effort to keep this board up and operating?

I see visitors, but no opinions.

Just a thought, maybe we could better use the server space for something else?

Seems I should turn Drippy Quill's posting ability back on, at least we had an opinion or two posted then.

What do you think?

Since your not allowed, the board is falling apart

MCI AFL-CIO said:
Drippy, Your a hit in Tulsa........http://www.air-mechanic.com/cgi-bin/AMUBB/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000005

Why should we continue the effort to keep this board up and operating?

I see visitors, but no opinions.

Just a thought, maybe we could better use the server space for something else?

Seems I should turn Drippy Quill's posting ability back on, at least we had an opinion or two posted then.

What do you think?

Since your not allowed, the board is falling apart
Drippy...............
Administrator
Member # 1

posted 12. October 2003 20:31
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone see's Drippy, tell him his "time-out" at air-mechanic.com has expired and he can now play with the rest of the children.

WELCOME BACK DRIPPY

Hahahahahahaha...they'll have to pay me to rejoin that worthless forum...I put his butter in permanent timeout...hahahahahahahaha..they can beat themselves to death...now they picking on each other..hahahahahha...

Drippy= TWU hero at large...loyal to one...and cuter than your sister's crooked nose. So what part of union don't you understand freaks? You follow the script of Booby cause he proved his word is worthless?...hahahahaha...oh yeah..I know...ya'll got TonyB and his sister wrx...now there's a tornado of knowledge..whipping about the forums..hahahahahaha....oh yeah...where do I hail from genius? You all are hunters...hahahahahaha..or junters...hahahahahahaha..cept for AntonioB..ha a hunteress with small, well ya'll know..look at the pencilneck sizzlechest geek.

So what has AMFA done for me today? Cured world hunger..not...made the Pope younger..not...oil prices ebb...not...just what the heynow has AMFA ever done? I know...Drippy vs. Dellie in mad race for president...but why? Ya know why no one has ever challenged Delle? No one wants the job...ahahahahahahahahaha...ya'd think with his salary he'd buy a decent hairpiece...hahahahaha.

*To ensure an AMFA election hire Drippy Quillto get the job done...TA Haines is a crossdresser....I know..I peaked..hahahahahahahaha...party at his house...hahahahaha..he's used to running concessions...hahahahaha...my choice for president....with the wonderful amfaboy as his driver...no wait...get Connell to drive....hahahahaha...and where do I live there brainchild?

and a beaute of a quote from wrx....QUOTE (wrx @ Oct 13 2003, 04:02 AM)
It wasn't the [AA] employees fault that some of your employees got put at the bottom of the seniority list. It's not the AA employees fault that the majority of the TWA employees are furloughed.

See what homealone schooling gets ya...hahahahahahahaha