What signing a AMFA Card gets YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of this....

YOYO

I bet you have lots of seniority with AA, if you even work for AA.

You post stuff about how AMFA will contract out work, but now all carriers are doing it and if the T-Town guys think that their ranks are not going to get smaller they are
very much mistaken. It's the new airline way. No matter what union is in control.

But if AMFA did get in and the contracting out of work happened, the money you guy's all talk about that the remaining workers get will do you and you family well.
I bet you wouldn't say I wish my pals were here, I would give up this raise to have them working here with me. So the IGM is at AA.

It's just simple TWU way of thinking. Blame something you know nothing about.

The TWU is grasping at straws joining with CWA and now trying to form an alliance with the IAM. If they (TWU) is so great why all this NOW, Running a little scared that the dues money will soon dry up? So just in case lets give our Intl. boys a bit more money and a new title so they can get theirs?

What did you get from it? If AMFA does not get in and the TWU remains, they will pound their chest and then Bend You over even more since they (TWU) will say

"These Guy's Here at AA LIKE IT"

Think about that before you post any more ridiculous crap.

AMFA at AA in 2013

I just realized that amfainmiami stopped his count down the amfa filing. With 6 days left in the month, are they really going to file?

I just realized that amfainmiami stopped his count down the amfa filing. With 6 days left in the month, are they really going to file?

Flying Low

I've been on vacation and AMFA national and the AA OEC are working on the cards to insure the cards are good and the number is correct.

The filing date at this point has ben moved to June 14th from my understanding.

That gives you and all the T-town guys another week to insure that AA and the TWU don't put extra names as eligible employees so sign a card. If you have get some one who has not.

The IBT has said almost every month since the first they were gong to file and did not.

This is the last chance for us to rid ourselves of the TWU. Once the merger happens the USAir guys who have life time recall rights come into play.

Also with this CWA and IAm agreement with the TWU that will throw a curve into the mix as well so
That is why the AA OEC is delaying this until we are sure we are ready to give the cards to the NMB.

If AMFA does not get in or the IBT the TWU will know that they can do what ever they want since the have done so much and we have not kicked the out. AA and the TWU will bend you over and put two BOOTS in the next time.

AMFA at AA in 2013

Reactions: 4 people
Flying Low

I've been on vacation and AMFA national and the AA OEC are working on the cards to insure the cards are good and the number is correct.

That gives you and all the T-town guys another week to insure that AA and the TWU don't put extra names as eligible employees so sign a card. If you have get some one who has not.

The IBT has said almost every month since the first they were gong to file and did not.

This is the last chance for us to rid ourselves of the TWU. Once the merger happens the USAir guys who have life time recall rights come into play.

Also with this CWA and IAm agreement with the TWU that will throw a curve into the mix as well so
That is why the AA OEC is delaying this until we are sure we are ready to give the cards to the NMB.

If AMFA does not get in or the IBT the TWU will know that they can do what ever they want since the have done so much and we have not kicked the out. AA and the TWU will bend you over and put two BOOTS in the next time.

AMFA at AA in 2013

Best news I heard in a week. I figured it would be around June 14th. It takes time to get it right for the home stretch. Not much coming out of the Teamsters camp. They lied one last too many times. Looking forward to Friday the 14th.

Flying Low

AMFA at AA in 2013
Very good news indeed. Glad to hear.

So the date has been moved to June 14th? With 500 +/- Amfa cards dropping off this month they will be busy resigning!!! Unless they are busy dating the cards!!! I predict Amfa will fail again at AA. InSolidarity, CIO.

So the date has been moved to June 14th? With 500 +/- Amfa cards dropping off this month they will be busy resigning!!! Unless they are busy dating the cards!!! I predict Amfa will fail again at AA. InSolidarity, CIO.

You know what I think I agree with you CIO. .AMFA will fail because apparantly still too many of the arsehats at TULE like getting kicked in the jimmies on a daily basis by the TWU. ..Guess you really can't fix stupid.

You know what I think I agree with you CIO. .AMFA will fail because apparantly still too many of the arsehats at TULE like getting kicked in the jimmies on a daily basis by the TWU. ..Guess you really can't fix stupid.
Lineguy, what you say is so true. I can't believe how many of these morons in Tulsa wear those "Enough is enough" shirts from local 514. I ask them what that is supposed to mean? Not one of them will tell you they like the contract, but they claim there was no choice. The TWU told them that so they believed it. If we do not get away from the TWU we will be crucified. Can you imagine them going through the TWU and IAM contracts point to point and settling on the worse of the two points? Does anyone think that will not happen? And do you think you'll see a raise after 36 months? They will hand that away as soon as they can. Do you like having the worst benefits in the entire company? I am sick and tired of it. TWU cannot be fixed. Little is making moves to ensure that it can't be fixed. How could anyone not want to dump them? We have many members being held out of service while they wait their 18 months for a hearing. Local 514 spends all their time assembling teams of kool aid drinkers to travel around the base on company time to ask why people are upset at them. THROW THEM OUT!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Predictions from someone who never stated their real name while promoting the unaccountability and undemocratic ways of an industrial union pretending to "fight like Hell" for a craft? Wow, you sure got my attention... not!

I'll tell you something right now, no predictions just fact, you are a coward and sell out.

AMFA will file and there will be an election and the twu will lose the election.

The twu will then lose Eagle AMTs.

The twu will represent the remaining Rampers till they too are outsourced but the appointed ones within the ATD will remain. They will jettison the lower sellouts as the membership leaves them.

Go AMFA!

Reactions: 4 people

Lets say 500 cards do expire in May, all they have to do is get them re-signed, and those 500, the first 500, would be the easiest to get re-signed. But lets say another 200 names fall off the list of eligible voters before they do file as those who are furloughed from stations that will never reopen hit the ten year recall limit and that insures that AA and the TWU fail in supressing the members rights to vote for their representatuions by using those people, along with dead people, people in other departments, etc to inflate the list. Why rush to file? If waiting another month increasees the chances that they will overcome all the dirty deals that the TWU and AA have conspired to prevent an election then why not wait?

By the way, how is that TWU drive over at Southwest doing? You are saying that AMFA got 500+ cards in each of their first few months at AA, did the TWU even get 500 in their first 6 months over at Southwest? The way that the TWU is behaving over at Southwest who knows, we may see a drive among the Flight Attendants to oust the TWU over there.

Reactions: 3 people

You're wrong again. As Thomas Paine points out, the people who signed on right away, are usually the easiest to get resigned. On my crew, people were standing in line to get a fresh AMFA card to sign. No problem.

Reactions: 3 people

So your predicting again. How have your past predictions turned out?
Do not worry the resigns are just about all signed up and it is still MAY.
June 14th will be the day from my sources. If the AA organizers say they will file I have no reason to doubt them. Teamsters said they were going to file how many times in the past 6 months? How is the TWU drive at SWA coming along?

Desperation is definitely setting in now. Here comes CIO and Anomaly from the wood works. Where's the rest of them???

I have done a pretty good job at predicting the
Outcome with Amfa. Here is something to think about? The membership at AA has cosistantly
Told Amfa they are not interested in them!!! Look at Ken,Dave and the other Amfa Organizers, they do not have a clue how to represent!!!

They are very good at tearing Unions down.

If they are so unhappy? Why don't
They quit AA and go to the Union of their
choices?

I for one would not work for an organization that I did not respect!!!!!!

Insolidariy,

CIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts