What would happend if we merge again?

US Airways equates to a failed airline. I should clarify - the "old US Airways".

You are a employee from a failed airline - you and me are lucky to be here.

You have no humility or shame - but you do not care.

You should change your moniker to "Iamsoluckytobeherebuthavenoclue"

You couldn't be more worng. I t should be something more like: "IAMLUCKYTOHAVEAJOBTHANKSTOTHEPILOTSOFTHEFAILEDAIRLINE"
THE PILOTS GAVE TO SAVE YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE, and are still doing it TODAY. DON'T FORGET IT.

You couldn't be more worng. I t should be something more like: "IAMLUCKYTOHAVEAJOBTHANKSTOTHEPILOTSOFTHEFAILEDAIRLINE"
THE PILOTS GAVE TO SAVE YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE, and are still doing it TODAY. DON'T FORGET IT.
And don't forget:

"ANDYOURPROFITSHARINGCHECKSAREHIGHERBECAUSEISUBSIDIZETHEMWITHMYLOWLOA93PAYSOMEIMNOTONLYMAKINGTHELOWESTHOURLYRATEBUTGIVINGMYMONEYAWAYTOTHEWESTBUTIDONTMIND."

And understand that you gave to save AAA thus allowing you to make it to a merger.

You didn't save AWA. We had made more money than you in the months leading up to the merger and we were no where near bankruptcy.

So what you sacrificed you did so for you and only you. And now that we've mergered you can sweep that away. It's history.

So you CAN forget about thinking the west owes you anything. We don't. DON'T FORGET THAT.

And understand that you gave to save AAA thus allowing you to make it to a merger.

You didn't save AWA. We had made more money than you in the months leading up to the merger and we were no where near bankruptcy.

So what you sacrificed you did so for you and only you. And now that we've mergered you can sweep that away. It's history.

So you CAN forget about thinking the west owes you anything. We don't. DON'T FORGET THAT.

US Airways equates to a failed airline. I should clarify - the "old US Airways".

You are a employee from a failed airline - you and me are lucky to be here.

You have no humility or shame - but you do not care.

You should change your moniker to "Iamsoluckytobeherebuthavenoclue"
If AWA was doing as well as they say, and AAA was about to go under, then there is no good reason for them to have merged. You don't merge a good company with one that's about to die!

If AWA was doing as well as they say, and AAA was about to go under, then there is no good reason for them to have merged. You don't merge a good company with one that's about to die!
Sure you do. Parker did it to gain the east's market and assets cheaply.

If AAA was allowed to liquidate, those same assets would ave cost too much as they would ave had to compete for them with other airlines.

This is common knowledge. Get a clue.

Sure you do. Parker did it to gain the east's market and assets cheaply.

If AAA was allowed to liquidate, those same assets would ave cost too much as they would ave had to compete for them with other airlines.

This is common knowledge. Get a clue.
That explains the line at the door, opps, there wasn't a line.

You mean crash a perfectly flyable aircraft into a river? :lol:
Any pilot that can land an airbus on a 7000 ft. runway can certainly land one in a river, east or west. Try to make it to an airport would have run a high risk of fire and death. They did an excellent job.

That explains the line at the door, opps, there wasn't a line.
Not to merge with US for sure. But if US had been allowed to liquidate there'd have been a line for assets - just look at the line for the 24 slot pairs at LGA/DCA and only carriers with little or no presence are eligible. Image if 50% of all slot pairs at each of those airports had been available for purchase...

Jim

Back