Where are the LAS redeyes to PIT and CLT from 12/5-12/8

Travelpro72

Veteran
Jan 30, 2005
I thought that they may have reduced flying on the "FULL" flights out of PIT to LAS and LAS to PIT. I then checked LAS to CLT for the same days and no redeye. HMMMMM. I thought maybe PIT because they fly together with HP but what about CLT? They are back on the 9th. Anyone have any idea?

I thought that they may have reduced flying on the "FULL" flights out of PIT to LAS and LAS to PIT. I then checked LAS to CLT for the same days and no redeye. HMMMMM. I thought maybe PIT because they fly together with HP but what about CLT? They are back on the 9th. Anyone have any idea?
Seems like they just keep cutting more and more frequencies on routes. Must be because they are parking all these a/c, but it only seems like it's happening in the east.
I know the PIT/LAS flt at 1815 has also been cut to four days a week.

Attachments

• jnmov_jn_ext_shrinkray_thumb.jpg
    jnmov_jn_ext_shrinkray_thumb.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 138
on the 9th they return flights back to how they were. It seems that it's only for the 4 days. I know US-west has a redeye from LAS to PIT so that I could see although everything is ALWAYS full out of LAS. To cut the CLT flight is strange. As living in LAS I can assure that the flights are more than full. Maybe some planes out or something.

They don't run the 13th or 14th either. Is this every Tuesday and Wednesday in December maybe?

Who knows what the H is up? Maybe they just got lost like all the bags have started to again! Actually, there are several flights goin in for paint this month (per SOC)...yea, you heard me right...this month. HP really screwed peoples vacations pulling flights around 16DEC onward in and out of YVR and PVR. OH, but we can't reaccom to OAL becz it's not "24 hrs prior to flt time"....what a crazy mess that's been!

The night I got to the LAS airport I was talking to the agent working the flight I was taking. He said that the company had planned this and that flights were not cancelled. The agent then said that to his understanding it was due to 757's being painted and would return in something like 10 days. I guess that could be. When the red-eye's go away again towards the end of the month of december it may be due to more getting painted. Some of the us-east 757's really need it. Can't wait to see....

Latest posts