HP begins flying to CLT today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got better things to do than "goad"
you into attack mode. Just amazed at what you think is important. Complaining about things like coat closets or the lack there of,meals that wouldnt pass muster at a homeless shelter. Threatening to take you FF miles to Brand X ,Y or Z. USAir is an airline.Better than some,worse than others who's only responsibility to you me or any other sorry sort that has the poor misfortune to travel on them is to get you and your sorry tush from point a to point b safely .Period.Case closed. Everything else is optional. Deal with it.

I am just amazed at what you think is unimportant.

Darling...we are not hauling live chickens to Altuna.

As for "those closets", they were multi tasking units. Not only did they hold coats, they stored emergency equipment, video equipment and crew baggage. A very useful piece of space. Very well thought out. Now all that "stuff" is now in the over-head bins leaving less space for pax baggage.

The early flights should have at the very least a Continental Breakfast for First Class. I'd also like to see the option of a newspaper.

I find your attitude disturbing. Just because we may be a Low Cost Airline doesn't mean we should be a Low Class Airline.

Heh, if you just want to go from one point to another without the hassle of pax....get a job at FedEX. Haul boxes skippy.

I am just amazed at what you think is unimportant.

Darling...we are not hauling live chickens to Altuna.

As for "those closets", they were multi tasking units. Not only did they hold coats, they stored emergency equipment, video equipment and crew baggage. A very useful piece of space. Very well thought out. Now all that "stuff" is now in the over-head bins leaving less space for pax baggage.

The early flights should have at the very least a Continental Breakfast for First Class. I'd also like to see the option of a newspaper.

I find your attitude disturbing. Just because we may be a Low Cost Airline doesn't mean we should be a Low Class Airline.

Heh, if you just want to go from one point to another without the hassle of pax....get a job at FedEX. Haul boxes skippy.

I'm in love with you!! Are you gay? LOL! Pops needs a husband! LOL!1

YOU, and employees LIKE you, are why US Ai.. America Wes..is SOOOOOOOO despised in this country and are only flown because of cheap flights. Just t hink of the millions more we just might make if management would get their shhiitt together.

I'll go one ahead of you. We ARE an airline. How about giving the employees the GDMF tools they need to actually RUN an airline? While were at it, don't expect quality employees at $9.50 an hour!! Here in NC, min wage will be $7.50 in 2 years. WHY oh WHY would anyone put up with the dysfunctions here at that rate?

I have heard promises and apologies and SEEN NOTHING!!!

Friend, we are currently WORST than ALL airlines and better than NONE!! Get your head out of the sand. :angry:
Not "we"...just "you". I am not an AW or US employee. Just not that stupid...."friend" <_<

Why don't you just flame elsewhere?? You've been WRONG once, Violated the T's & C's twice with me alone, singlehandedly insulted 35,000 employees of an entity you seem to have some type of interest in and this is all in ONE DAY!

For a guy who isn't "stupid" you're track record isn't so hot. You can insult me all you like, but I do wish you'd leave the fine employees of US Aiways out of your misguided missives.

Wow. He beat a fast exit off the board.

Thanks for the complement from all of us that are trying our best.

It's nice to know you're in our corner.
:up:

Not "we"...just "you". I am not an AW or US employee. Just not that stupid...."friend" <_<

This person is a troll. He/she posts insults to the poster above, or says whatever is contrary to the idea of the previous post. Some people get thier kicks that way. Not stupid enough to work here, just stupid enough to post babyish retorts in nearly every thread on the board. Just watch... now he'll say something about me, yawn

Why don't you just flame elsewhere?? You've been WRONG once, Violated the T's & C's twice with me alone, singlehandedly insulted 35,000 employees of an entity you seem to have some type of interest in and this is all in ONE DAY!

For a guy who isn't "stupid" you're track record isn't so hot. You can insult me all you like, but I do wish you'd leave the fine employees of US Aiways out of your misguided missives.

Who's the "stupid" one here? After all, I "goaded" you into responding again,didn't I? As for the "Fine employees" of "USAir" ?? Boy,there's an oxymoron if I ever heard one!!

This person is a troll. He/she posts insults to the poster above, or says whatever is contrary to the idea of the previous post. Some people get thier kicks that way. Not stupid enough to work here, just stupid enough to post babyish retorts in nearly every thread on the board. Just watch... now he'll say something about me, yawn

No I won't. I had you as a FA on my last flight on US to Erie. I thought you were a hottie!! ;) By the way,I thought you handled the loss of the coat closets alot better than ol' Piney did. You are an "Old" Pro to be able to deal with such adversity as well as you did. Kudos!! :up:

No I won't. I had you as a FA on my last flight on US to Erie. I thought you were a hottie!! ;) By the way,I thought you handled the loss of the coat closets alot better than ol' Piney did. You are an "Old" Pro to be able to deal with such adversity as well as you did. Kudos!! :up:

CV580...Umm..do your parents know that you're online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts