WHERE THE H*** IS EVERYBODY???

Het Twots, I''ll post something for ya, but but but, its finding the time to do so thats been tricky fer me!!! You''re absolutely right though, things have been quiet, waaaaaay too quiet!!

Het Twots, I''ll post something for ya, but but but, its finding the time to do so thats been tricky fer me!!! You''re absolutely right though, things have been quiet, waaaaaay too quiet!!

Aside from the fact that lots of us are probably busier than we were a month or two ago, don''t forget that 407 Driver was away during May. I''m sure things will heat up now that he''s back on the scene (unless he''s too busy right out of the chute) and, hopefully, with lots of great tales of his travels in Kiwiland.

Aside from the fact that lots of us are probably busier than we were a month or two ago, don''t forget that 407 Driver was away during May. I''m sure things will heat up now that he''s back on the scene (unless he''s too busy right out of the chute) and, hopefully, with lots of great tales of his travels in Kiwiland.

The other thing is that for all us stiff-wing guys, the biggest news has been playing out on the front page of the papers; no need to go to the forum to get caught up on the news...

That and the fact that it''s summer- busy working, patio''s, BBQ''s, etc.

Speaking of, anyone up for another round at the Beaver? Maybe now that the monsoon season is over we can get a better turn out.

The other thing is that for all us stiff-wing guys, the biggest news has been playing out on the front page of the papers; no need to go to the forum to get caught up on the news...

Speaking of, anyone up for another round at the Beaver? Maybe now that the monsoon season is over we can get a better turn out.

Back