While We Cut Pretzels

Piney,

In the past I enjoyed your banter with several posters on this board about unions, and how employees were treated, and how the company did not like the cheap frequent fliers. Pleases stop your posts about the current mangement, while they may not be the best, your posts are all about YOU>

Dive the extra distence to EWR and fly CO. I am sure they will match your status. You will get glassware in F, with green limes. And a meal to boot.

Your distaste with the current mangement is sicking to all of us on this board beacause it al all About Piney and how he was used by people smarter than him

Singleflyer,

With all due respect, the majority of posters on this board are also fed up with current management. Despite how he sounds sometimes, it is NOT all about Piney.

It's about a management who is less than honest with both employees and customers.

It's about a management who considers both employees and customers the enemy.

Its about a management who refuses to take responsibility for their actions and who blames their mistakes on others.

It's about a management who makes foolish decisions which not only make them look bad but cost more than they save.

It's NOT about pretzels or glassware or miles my friend.

Perception is reality to most people.

We look forward to a successful merger, and a successful and revitalized US Airways, run by a management who really cares about their employees and customers.

I would be happy to provide you with more details on the above points any time.

SAVE THE DOUGH--Pretzels Stay, Bonuses Go

My best to you all........

Singleflyer said:
Piney,

In the past I enjoyed your banter with several posters on this board about unions, and how employees were treated, and how the company did not like the cheap frequent fliers. Pleases stop your posts about the current mangement, while they may not be the best, your posts are all about YOU>

Dive the extra distence to EWR and fly CO. I am sure they will match your status. You will get glassware in F, with green limes. And a meal to boot.

Your distaste with the current mangement is sicking to all of us on this board beacause it al all About Piney and how he was used by people smarter than him
[post="280767"][/post]​
his blatant distaste of this management group doesn't bother me and many others so please do not speak for me and many many others here.....
actually dude, you should see my hemorrhoids from this management group.i tell ya.

THIS particular thread is supposed to be about the uniforms at US and other carriers. Please take it back to that topic.
Thanks.

Oh come on Scot, it was just getting good :)

Seriously though, to repeat my prior post, a FA on my flight last night said he heard that they would totally revamp uniforms, interiors, and aircraft colors after the merger.

Has anyone heard more on that???

pitguy74 said:
When someone takes pride in their job and enjoys it, they will take pride in their appearance. So sad........

SKY HIGH states: well, someone took pride in themselves AT THEIR INITAL INTERVIEW for this company!!

this is what the company said about new uniformes ,paint scheme ect. quoted off of 1-800-us-daily .Many employees have inquired via the Merger News site
on theHub, or through e-mails send directly to
"[email protected]," about whether the merged
US Airways will have new uniforms, aircraft livery,
and a new corporate logo. As part of our preparation
for our planned merger with America West, we are
looking at a number of potential changes, including
branding and livery. So while a change is possible,
there have been no decisions made one way or another
on this issue. Stay tuned!

I'm wary of any changes they may consider given thier recent leaning towards tacky.

Back