Inflight's Greatest Hits

I'll tell ya one thing, Get a no contact or a no show as a flight attendant and see how fast you have a call or letter from your supervisor. It's AMAZING how fast the chanels run when THAT happens. Now these folks in middle/upper management can create one bad idea after another and nobody gets in trouble. We the employees and our passengers (who pay for this joint) suffer. I hope someone takes us over before it's too late. They wanted to buy Delta...."give me an f'n break". I fell off the bandwagon looooong ago here, BEFORE pie and trash bags.

Sherry SHAMBLES couldn't fix a sandwich!

Sickest part of her whole deamnor and debacle is SHE DOESN'T EVEN WRITE THAT STUFF, someone else writes that garbarge and she slaps her sh*tty approval stamp of a name on it... Had a good chuckle over her in a DEN van ride to hotel, phx/pit crew... was hilarious I think I heard a 37yr verteran call her Sh***y Shameful... HAHA, bout sums it up. Lets get someone NEW that wants ONE f/a group united and treats us like the hard working HUMAN beings we are and not flying drones.

Sickest part of her whole deamnor and debacle is SHE DOESN'T EVEN WRITE THAT STUFF, someone else writes that garbarge and she slaps her sh*tty approval stamp of a name on it... Had a good chuckle over her in a DEN van ride to hotel, phx/pit crew... was hilarious I think I heard a 37yr verteran call her Sh***y Shameful... HAHA, bout sums it up. Lets get someone NEW that wants ONE f/a group united and treats us like the hard working HUMAN beings we are and not flying drones.

"Sh**y Shameful" that's classic and will indeed have me chuckling for a bit. :lol:

Who would have thought that out mutual dislike of "Sh**ty Shamful" would actually be an issue that would generate some unity between the east and the west? Just non-reved on several east flights and the crews were great and full of amusing antecdotes regarding our illustrious management team. :D

Clearly SS didn't write the letter, otherwise you would have seem numerous typos and grammatical errors. Keep in mind she's a correspondence management course graduate. That gives her all the education she needs to look after us FA's. Not!

US Airways flight attendants upset over memo

Kevin Kennedy
12 News

Jul. 9, 2007 09:21 PM

Flight attendants asked to ignore certain passengers

"We are appalled at the request of the company, asking our flight attendants to go into the galley", said Lisa LeCarre with the US Airways Flight Attendants Union.

The initial request was made by the Hindu Organization with Jacksonville Airport Officials. US Airways says the employees that wrote the memo intended to inform flight attendants about the situation but in no way ask them to change how they go about they're job. "We made a mistake", said US Airways Representative Elise Eberwein.

The Airline has sent a letter of apology to the Union admitting a mistake was made and apologizing if it offended anyone.

Lisa LeCarre says the Union is glad the airline apologized but is still upset it was sent out in the first place. The Union told its members to go about their jobs like they would with any other passenger. So far US Airways has had no complaints from a Swami.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/artic...emo0709-CR.html

You gotta love it...........those Management Clowns get BAD Press with every MOVE THEY MAKE. They are well beyond screwing up a one car funeral, a wet dream or an ontime flight. PATHETIC! :down:

This company truly is the joke of the industry. The leaders and support staff in the Sandcastle are clueless and have absolutely no class. This is evidenced by something as simple as the way they present themselves. The HQ staff appear to dress in jeans, casual shirts, sneakers, etc. Certainly does not convey professionalism. I would take Wolf/Gangwal back over these clowns.
========================================================

We have a winner!

You all should see what uber-casual Friday now looks like. The only direction is to "not look as though you are about to wash your car." Nice.

L ow
C lass
C lowns

HHMMM - I don't understand why this troll of an inflight VP is still in the position she is in.. She makes VERY VERY poor decisions and shouldn't be in her position. It is almost as if, when a message comes out another one follows saying "sorry" I really meant to say this.. I am appaled by this company and can't believe all this stuff has taken place... Is there nothing that can be done to request her ouster? and that would be just the beginning.

yeah, but she is fun at a keg party....

Just curious.. obviously the opinion of posters is that S.S deserves the boot. Who does everyone think has the comptence to be the VP of Inflight and do a good job?
The BOOT?! How about tossing her overpaid, unproductive,clueless blond a** out the 1R door Head First right AFTER the "Monitor & Challenge" procedure is complete. The incompetence of HER in particular SHOULD merit staying the hell out of every WORKING F/A's way. How ANYONE could respect an idiot that doesn't even know her job is beyond me? I'll bet she part of the BUD Crowd.

As for SS. If she don't have a personal agenda nobody does. She has NO interest in the flight attendant group. She'll soon realize if she doesn't already that she will NEVER win the east group over and has pretty much lost the west group pre merger. She slapped her approval for that letter to go out without reading the damn thing. HOW unprofessional and insulting. MORONS all around. They trust her around horses? Call the animal rights activists. Total jackass.

As for SS. If she don't have a personal agenda nobody does. She has NO interest in the flight attendant group. She'll soon realize if she doesn't already that she will NEVER win the east group over and has pretty much lost the west group pre merger. She slapped her approval for that letter to go out without reading the damn thing. HOW unprofessional and insulting. MORONS all around. They trust her around horses? Call the animal rights activists. Total jackass.

Anyone get the feeling she resmebles a certain "LET THEM EAT CAKE".... she literally makes me sick, if this doesn't make you sick I don't know what will... she about a year or less ago was on a close friend of mine's flight to OGG(maui) w/ her husband in FC on a Pos. Space ticket... hmmmmm no something doesn't seem right, were working our asses off her so her incompident ass can sip f*cking mai tais thanks to US flying her and her ugly husband space pos FC to OGG.... "let them eat cake", she's done.

Anyone get the feeling she resmebles a certain "LET THEM EAT CAKE".... she literally makes me sick, if this doesn't make you sick I don't know what will... she about a year or less ago was on a close friend of mine's flight to OGG(maui) w/ her husband in FC on a Pos. Space ticket... hmmmmm no something doesn't seem right, were working our asses off her so her incompident ass can sip f*cking mai tais thanks to US flying her and her ugly husband space pos FC to OGG.... "let them eat cake", she's done.

You forget we don't serve Mai'tais to Hawaii, not even Pineapple juice.
Now you call that real service to the Islands? And I forgot to add charge them for food in coach.
I get your point though...Just had to add this.. :D

You forget we don't serve Mai'tais to Hawaii, not even Pineapple juice.
Now you call that real service to the Islands? And I forgot to add charge them for food in coach.
I get your point though...Just had to add this.. :D

I know we don't serve that crap, i've worked em', but sh***y shameful was probably sippin' on several upon her arrival..... Those flights are sooooooo embarassing to work, picture this:

FULL to walls 757, 6.55hr flt to LIH(Kauai), believe it or not we charge one of they highest fares to they islands, so people are expecting some service right? Schlep a party cup @ you in coach and 1 lousy bag(half full)bag of pretzels and then they audio/video on these planes are sooo terrible, screens are often greenish color or audio is half inop on the ENTIRE a/c. Next up: FOOD(or lack there of) Were gonna offer you a Ciabatta and fruit/sh** plate, and a stale box, oh but wait half the passengers came from another bob city earlier in the day and were offered the SAME items on prev. flt:-(* So we run out just pass 2L, oh well we keep on pushing the cart offering stale boxes and bad coffee and water and next thing you know we've manage to upset 130+ people who payed alot for these tix and could've had a free meal a real pillow and blanket on hawaiian for half the price!!! lol! Don't even get me started on F/C w/ there nasty salmon crap and the crooked #### wine, it's just an ALL around embarassment, THERES is absolutley nothing that resembles that your going to Hawaii other than the crew if there wearing leighs they brought from home or the tacky ass Hawaii arrival video for declaring agricultural items... BLAH, OHHHHH how im sure we'd butcher ASIA

And to think that Kirby just said in the CLT crew news session that they are investing NOTHING into the coach product due to the fact that people simply are not willing to pay for the ammenities. How can every other airline run better with a better product but we can't? Our management team believes that THEY have invented the wheel. Simply the best :lol: As I have stated before, "Usairways employing welfare management of the airline industry". No other airline wants them.