Inflight's Greatest Hits

Just curious.. obviously the opinion of posters is that S.S deserves the boot. Who does everyone think has the comptence to be the VP of Inflight and do a good job?

We have had a revolving door of director of inflights here on the west for quite some time. I don't know who could do the job. Maybe Eberwein cause she actually has feelings. Or this Morgan gal who communicated to us. Who knows?

We get some electronic messages when we check ...sbs messages. Then there is a binder we are supposed to look thru called Must Reads. I like to call it "the I must have not read it" book. On the East side I believe you call them hot sheets and/or cbs messages.

In all fairness, the bulletins of this nature are not generated from Inflight Services. Policies and Procedures gets the information from the department that wishes to communicate and it is disbursed from there. My guess would be the Cultural Diversity area wanted this information to go out.

Just curious.. obviously the opinion of posters is that S.S deserves the boot. Who does everyone think has the comptence to be the VP of Inflight and do a good job?
STEVE K just give him time he can and will fix it...he has a great track record and should have been the VP of inflight years ago...

STEVE K just give him time he can and will fix it...he has a great track record and should have been the VP of inflight years ago...
Steve K would be a good choice because HE KNOWS THE INDUSTRY and knows what it takes to manage a multi-base operation. Shamblin has accomplished NOTHING since she was appointed....but then again, neither has the rest of the Executive Team.

Debra Hoke or Andrew Shiavello.

Then there is a binder we are supposed to look thru called Must Reads.

A binder? What, they communicate by leaving notes in a Trapper Keeper? Sophisticated!

We had some great potentials here on the west side but they went to work at Southwest.

Yeah, that is the absolute truth. They all would tells us what a better working environment existed there and how much they were shown appreciation rather then just lip service and then a knife in the back.

Latest posts

Back