Who's Your Daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares?! Who who who who who who who yes I sound like an owl, cares?!?!

My airline was better than yourssss!

NO! MY airline was better than yours!!!

Nuhhhhh uhhhhh!

Yeahhhh huhhhh!

*and on, and on, and on, and on, and 5 years later we have grown men acting like babies with the mire and vitriol rather than unity*

And how do you propose we do that. Have you actually seen what this arbitrator did to the U first officers.
What if a 10 year gal got your Paris layover and you got Newark with you 25 years. Wanna just move on and fuggiddaboutit!!!!!!

VNIIMN
NPJB

Reactions: 2 people
And how do you propose we do that. Have you actually seen what this arbitrator did to the U first officers.
What if a 10 year gal got your Paris layover and you got Newark with you 25 years. Wanna just move on and fuggiddaboutit!!!!!!

VNIIMN
NPJB

I'm sorry, is this the horror film known as the pilot thread? I don't want to get banished to the cornfield for responding to your question because I don't have the answers anyway and it makes no difference, you guys are gonng fight it out to the death come high wind or water. Maybe you should, maybe you shouldn't. I see both sides. That said, it it sucks, sucks, sucks, but the rest of us are being held hostage because of it and we are TIRED of it.
It's painful watching you sue and appeal, call names and write stupid notes on walls inside crew rooms or bag holding rooms.
As another poster said, you got screwed but you gave them a phillips head. I'm sorry, I truly am, for both sides. My point to HP was IT DOESN'T MATTER regarding so much of this crap you guys wanna fight to the death for.
Work it out. Stop acting like a bunch of children. You are killing the rest of the work groups.
I'm done now. This is not the thread for it and I choose not to cross the pilot thread because it's pointless.
My best to you all.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts