Who is voting yes?

----------------
On 4/16/2003 4:48:01 PM desertfox wrote:

FA Miley.....your statement is a perfect example of the delusional thinking on the part of those to advocate a no vote. You can forget about doing what you love to do and preserving your quality of life, as far as a career at AA goes with a no vote!

----------------​

MIKEY, and the APFA, ARE NOT TAKING THIS COMPANY TO BK-11, CARTY & company are.

Carty NEVER had to threaten BK-11, BUT HE DID.
CARTY could have done what his former boss did, "SHRINK THE AIRLINE" !! BUT NO, he had to do it DON''s WAY.

CRANDALL saw a bad situation in late 70''s/early 80''s, and put AA on the ''slim fast plan" Then he rebuilt it into a fierce ass kicking machine. AND(if they wanted to), every person that was laid of, because of the "slim fast plan", had the oppertunity to be recalled back to work.

WHAT IN GOD''s NAME, IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT ??
TELL ME, I''m WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.It all comes down to CARTY''s "MY WAY, OR the highway"

2.Some people don''t like being threatened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.(sadly), some people have no problem getting down on their knees, and kissing a lot of "Rump" !!!!!!!!!!!!

I and a lot of others have never,do not now, or will never like example #3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB''s

----------------
On 4/16/2003 5:06:58 PM NewHampshire Black Bears wrote:

MIKEY, and the APFA, ARE NOT TAKING THIS COMPANY TO BK-11, CARTY & company are.

Carty NEVER had to threaten BK-11, BUT HE DID.
CARTY could have done what his former boss did, "SHRINK THE AIRLINE" !! BUT NO, he had to do it DON''s WAY.

CRANDALL saw a bad situation in late 70''s/early 80''s, and put AA on the ''slim fast plan" Then he rebuilt it into a fierce ass kicking machine. AND(if they wanted to), every person that was laid of, because of the "slim fast plan", had the oppertunity to be recalled back to work.

WHAT IN GOD''s NAME, IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT ??
TELL ME, I''m WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.It all comes down to CARTY''s "MY WAY, OR the highway"

2.Some people don''t like being threatened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.(sadly), some people have no problem getting down on their knees, and kissing a lot of "Rump" !!!!!!!!!!!!

I and a lot of others have never,do not now, or will never like example #3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB''s

----------------​

I love revisionist history.

Carty did shrink the airline. We''re down, what, about 100 airplanes? Thousands of people laid off? More to come?

He pulled $2 billion out of the company before he even went to employees for cuts.

Crandall would have been out on day 2 complaining about labor. You know it. I know it. And we would have a retirement system guy running the airline.

----------------
On 4/16/2003 5:07:10 PM FA Mikey wrote:

----------------
On 4/16/2003 4:48:01 PM desertfox wrote:

FA Mikey.....your statement is a perfect example of the delusional thinking on the part of those to advocate a no vote. You can forget about doing what you love to do and preserving your quality of life, as far as a career at AA goes with a no vote!

----------------​

A NO vote offers my work group a chance to negotiate fair and reasonable cuts. Its the only opportunity to preserve some quality of life.

----------------​

So if these cuts are unreasonable .... why do you think AA is going to file BK anyway. You should be complaining AA is going to be swiming in money. I know you are angry because of the outcome and the overall process but you use conflicting arguments to make your point.....