Who Screwed the Democrat Party

Learn to comprehend what you read, I placed blame at BOTH administrations.

townpete said:
It's definitely no where near what you "think" it is (or been told).

You should lay off your standard LWNJ blogs.

It's only feeding into your ridiculous hysterical paranoid delusions.
Great. Learn us all up, then. What's the proposed cost?

700UW said:
Learn to comprehend what you read, I placed blame at BOTH administrations.
Immigration problem was on fire during the Bush administration, but Obama intentionally poured gas on that fire.

Funny I don't recall waves of illegals coming across the borders during Bush that we have seen under Obama.

Maybe you should learn to comprehend current events.

I'm not seeing waves coming in now. Those numbers are not only down, but more people are actually /leaving/ the US and returning home than are coming in.

Kev3188 said:
So when Cruz turns the desert "into glass," or Trump builds his giant safe space, whose money will that be?
It's better than spending it on WELFARE! Oh that's right, you're not in a welfare state but I am, so it affects me not you so F#CK ME! Great libtard logic. I'm actually starting to hate unions I am forced to join and I have you and 700 to thank, Kev.

Reactions: 1 person
signals said:
It's better than spending it on WELFARE! Oh that's right, you're not in a welfare state but I am, so it affects me not you so F#CK ME! Great libtard logic. I'm actually starting to hate unions I am forced to join and I have you and 700 to thank, Kev.
Remember they also think that paying criminals money not to commit crimes is a sound idea.

lol

Dedicated to the resident liberal SJW's

You created these monster's.

2r47b7c.jpg

lol

townpete said:
Remember they also think that paying criminals money not to commit crimes is a sound idea.

lol
Well, lets face it it does pump money into the economy. The criminals are legitimate business men selling  hoes, drugs and woes!